• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

145 vs 200

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Having flown both. (Over 5 years in each) I like hand flying the ERJ better. a lot more fun to takeoff and land..... But if i hade to get stuck flying one for 5+ years...The CRJ is way better.. Quieter, more sturdy, better systems, just don't climb that great...

The only way you can consider the 145 better for pax comfort is if said pax gets to sit on the left side and not halfway into the lap of the person seated next to them on the right side of the aisle. Otherwise, the CRJ is generally nicer, but that's not saying much. The Embraer buckhorn bars are kinda weird at first, but I actually missed them when I moved to the RJ.

what you are all arguing does not matter one bit. What matters is cost-take Delta for example. They will force the parking of whatever cost them the most money. I am sure the same will go for the others.

They're all junk by now. Not meant to take the abuse. CRJ is a much better-built airplane, but the cockpit switches and controls are no good. Caked with layers and layers of dust, ketchup, shed skin, coffee, and a hint of body hair, you can"t push in the push buttons. God forbid you may need to stow a reverser with those things

Latest resources

Back