145 vs 200

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whichever one pays you the most.....

Can't speak to flying them, but having worked in the back of the EMB 170, 190, 135, 140, 145, and having ridden on the 700/900...

145 windows are nicer for pax because you don't have to break your neck to look out. Seats are about the same, although the 145 single seats are a pain because of less space for carryons, and the lack of overheads on the left side is a pain as well. CRJ 200 galley beats the EMB big time. More room up there and you don't have to stand half way in the cockpit when pax are deplaning.

The 170 series beats them all. Plenty of room in overheads, pressurized toilets, nice size seats, and lots of work space in the galleys....

I'd say that since the xrj's are rarely if ever weight limited, and they can carry 2 jumpseaters (FA JS) I prefer the 145.

I think the LR's can carry just as much weight now...The landing structural weights are higher on the XR, but then again the XR weighs about 1,000lbs more than the LR empty.

If you're a JSer, you're more likely to get on an ERJ especially with 2 JSs.

I think the LR's can carry just as much weight now...The landing structural weights are higher on the XR, but then again the XR weighs about 1,000lbs more than the LR empty.

Depends, in Denver IIRC when it gets hot you become climb restricted for MATOW. I believe the XR's is higher than the LR's as far as payload.

Latest resources

Back