Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible SWA T.A. pay numbers... Embrace the suck.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Self-fulfilling prophecy

A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior.

Gotta love the Frog--he's nothing if not predictable.

Bubba

hey Frog, are you wearing your dark tie? 'Cause our union leadership says that's an effective negotiating tactic and it'll get us a contract!

Gotta love the Frog--he's nothing if not predictable.

Bubba

Frog seems to get it, SWAPA has little to no leverage. The 800's, no international override, no bonus in 2012, no crew meals, and whatever else they gave away to keep Gary in their hip pocket during integration negotiations has already been paid for. To think the company owes anything at this point is folly.

I'll still vote no as I've never voted yes on anything yet, but there is a lot of fatigue and guys are just tired and ready to be done. It's ironic that anyone would be counting on any FAT votes against a less than stellar CBA, as the majority don't give a crap anymore and know the enemy as well as the lack of fortitude of their "brothers" and might as well expedite the inevitable and move on.

Frog seems to get it, SWAPA has little to no leverage. The 800's, no international override, no bonus in 2012, no crew meals, and whatever else they gave away to keep Gary in their hip pocket during integration negotiations has already been paid for. To think the company owes anything at this point is folly.

No. Frog does not "get it." This has absolutely nothing to do with "getting it."

His posts and attitude demonstrate that Frog couldn't give the first crap about what leverage SWAPA may or not have. He doesn't care how well our union does or does not work, nor does he care about how things work between the company and the pilots. He and a few others (most notably Fred and -9Capt, but also yourself, to a lesser extent) care only about slamming SWAPA and SWA every chance they get. There could be a thread about Delta or United (or the friggin' weather, for that matter), and one or more of them would find some way to work in a few "SWAPA sucks" comments. Their hatred and bitterness drive every word they post on this forum. That's the reality of those guys.

And it's not like it isn't obvious to everyone else who's reading. I kinda' feel sorry for them, actually.

Bubba

It's ironic that anyone would be counting on any FAT votes against a less than stellar CBA
One would think they would look out for their own best interest........nothing more nothing less!

If FAT pilots somehow think they are going to harm anyone but themselves by voting yes to an inferior deal, that is in fact steeped in irony.

I'll still vote no as I've never voted yes on anything yet, but there is a lot of fatigue and guys are just tired and ready to be done. It's ironic that anyone would be counting on any FAT votes against a less than stellar CBA, as the majority don't give a crap anymore and know the enemy as well as the lack of fortitude of their "brothers" and might as well expedite the inevitable and move on.

RSW pilots traded -800 pay, crew meals, Int'l, etc for the threats Gary made to keep the integration out of arbitration. Anyone involved knows this to be true but few seem willing to admit it.

RSW pilots traded -800 pay, crew meals, Int'l, etc for the threats Gary made to keep the integration out of arbitration.
The ONLY folks that had the ability to keep the integration out of arbitration were the 83% of pilots that voted for the offer on the table.

The ONLY folks that had the ability to keep the integration out of arbitration were the 83% of pilots that voted for the offer on the table.

A gross oversimplification from an obvious simpleton.

His posts and attitude demonstrate that Frog couldn't give the first crap about what leverage SWAPA may or not have. He doesn't care how well our union does or does not work, nor does he care about how things work between the company and the pilots. He and a few others (most notably Fred and -9Capt, but also yourself, to a lesser extent) care only about slamming SWAPA and SWA every chance they get.

Hmm...I wonder why that is?
You can't whip your dick out and slap me across the face with it and expect me to act like I love SW and SWAPA. I don't. I never will and I'm not alone. When your SWAPA and management colluded to screw over the FATs, this is what you get...a disgruntled bunch of malcontents

Latest resources

Back