• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Just as I expected the FO pilots that are going through training are overall doing an amazing job. "???

That really is amazing! More than 50% of those pilots had conflicts over here at FO. I'm glad they are fitting in so well. BTW have you actually talked to any of your SIM instructors?

Still here. Been very busy at the TC.

Just as I expected the FO pilots that are going through training are overall doing an amazing job.

I am very disappointed that we lost the extra 3% 401(k) match.

I missed when we started the upgrades out of seniority order. Are you referring to the dedicated crew thing? Last I was told is that they are changing the concept to more honor seniority. I personally hope the whole thing dies. It is bad for the whole pilot group.

Are there FO pilots flying airplanes (hint: Globals) on the Flexjet/JetSolutions certificate? Then we have seniority list issues. I know how this is being spun, but I'm not buying. Also, will this new and improved concept honor the pay and benefits that we were told would not change? You already have yours, so you don't care about us behind you on the list. That is patently clear, but it matters to us.

And I never thought the FO pilots would have any problem in training. Their airmanship is not in question.

Still here. Been very busy at the TC.

Just as I expected the FO pilots that are going through training are overall doing an amazing job.

I am very disappointed that we lost the extra 3% 401(k) match.

I missed when we started the upgrades out of seniority order. Are you referring to the dedicated crew thing? Last I was told is that they are changing the concept to more honor seniority. I personally hope the whole thing dies. It is bad for the whole pilot group.
So when they start talking about how they are just putting their time in the right seat of the LR45 before they get to go to the Gulfstreams, you just get them back on track talking about 2nd segment climb requirements.

"Just as I expected the FO pilots that are going through training are overall doing an amazing job. "???

That really is amazing! More than 50% of those pilots had conflicts over here at FO. I'm glad they are fitting in so well. BTW have you actually talked to any of your SIM instructors?

Personality or performance conflicts?

i talk to our sim instructors quite often. Have YOU talked to any of our sim instructors?

I know you want to tarnish these guys reputations, but sounds like you are now looking for anything.

Personality or performance conflicts?

i talk to our sim instructors quite often. Have YOU talked to any of our sim instructors?

I know you want to tarnish these guys reputations, but sounds like you are now looking for anything.

Two of our finest that were in the sim got into an altercation and were on the chopping block until Uncle stepped in.

Two of our finest that were in the sim got into an altercation and were on the chopping block until Uncle stepped in.

And that is how rumors get started.

Since I am the lead instructor for the Learjets I can tell you that nothing of that sort happened. If it did I would be the first to know.

I am not sure of your source for this information, but they are not as reliable as you would hope.

Latest resources

Back