• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they wanted to fire people who criticized the new uniform almost half of us would be gone simply from that mega thread on the yam!

The questioning from management is continuing. My friend at Flex believes they are looking for the pilots who are pro-union and putting them on "the list".

The questioning from management is continuing. My friend at Flex believes they are looking for the pilots who are pro-union and putting them on "the list".

And why wouldn't it? The last thing management wants here is a union. There's been 2 "union drives" in the 8 years I've been here and there are always rumors of supporters being identified for reeducation. However I have yet to hear any actual cases of discipline or termination that weren't justified (ie no witch hunts). I'm not saying it hasn't or couldn't happen but I haven't seen or heard of it and believe me word gets around when someone gets canned for any reason.

Also keep in mind that as the FJ pilot group teeters closer than ever to unionizing the surest way to push it over the edge would be to fire people for being union supporters. It wouldn't surprise me at all if rumors of a list were started by management to keep people afraid knowing that actually having one would unite the pilots more than the threat of having one.

TWAT, aka James Marbery gonna ditch all you guys after his bidding for his master is done. And why not, American looking at 208 an hour for 10 year captain, 16 percent 401k contribution, plus profit sharing. All you guys already New that right?

^^^^

No class.

But speaking of TWA, he sure has been quiet since they announced the end of 1/3 of our 401k match and upgrades out of seniority order. TWA, you still there? Or are you at AA?

Latest resources

Back