Colemill Enterprises @ M88,Nashville

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bottomfeeder operation!!!!!!!

Lets just say I was following FAA regs,but since the place was a "bottomfeeder operation",one sort of has to expect that sort of thing from mgmt,since they view ALL pilots as LIABILITIES!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ;)

Lets just say I was following FAA regs,but since the place was a "bottomfeeder operation",one sort of has to expect that sort of thing from mgmt,since they view ALL pilots as LIABILITIES!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ;)

ok fair enough.....can you tell me what happened? Im a retired ops inspector.

Reasons!!!!!!!

ok fair enough.....can you tell me what happened? Im a retired ops inspector.

Ok brokeflyer dude,have you heard of the so-called "safety briefing" that is supposed to be given to every pax before each flight???? I gave it,the pax didn't like it,so I got the ax,but this incident was used as an excuse for something that happened prior to this concerning mx issues on two flights,which almost resulted in my getting killed,and mx dept lied about resolving the squawk,which I readily let them know about and refused to fly in a certain tail number aircraft!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:;);)

Last edited:
More details!!!!!!!

Ok brokeflyer dude,have you heard of the so-called "safety briefing" that is supposed to be given to every pax before each flight???? I gave it,the pax didn't like it,so I got the ax,but this incident was used as an excuse for something that happened prior to this concerning mx issues on two flights,which almost resulted in my getting killed,and mx dept lied about resolving the squawk,which I readily let them know about and refused to fly in a certain tail number aircraft!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:;);)

Hey G-Farce dude,your account of what happened there sounds "very suspect" to us,dude!!!!!!! You need to give more details!!!!!!:(:(:confused: :confused::angryfire:uzi:

G-Spot

I had the opportunity to fly with G-Spot back in the day! The only time he was on heading or altitude was when he passed though them...Should I say more!!
Being the Chief Pilot of a Midwest Charter Operation or another 134.5 bottom feeder. I had to fire the son of a bitch!!!

Last edited:
I had the opportunity to fly with G-Spot back in the day! The only time he was on heading or altitude was when he passed though them...Should I say more!!
Being the Chief Pilot of a Midwest Charter Operation or another 134.5 bottom feeder. I had to fire the son of a bitch!!!

Very interesting...and hilarious!

I await your challenges to these allegations, G-Farce dude!!!!

Latest resources

Back