Colemill Enterprises @ M88,Nashville

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey G-Farce dude,I'm still waiting on an answer,TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get any information out of ya boy,emspilot01!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey G-Farce dude,are you saying that ya boy,emspilot01,caused ALL of the pilots at "Silverhawk Aviation/Jetcenter" in LNK to leave AND "get them arrested" for drunk and dis-orderly????? If this is true,how did you "escape being thrown in the clinger" with the rest of them,huh dude??????

Were you "the whistleblower",dude?????

Laid off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey G-Farce dude,I'm still waiting on an answer,TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get any information out of ya boy,emspilot01!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy PROBABLY locked up the brakes on landing and caused a FIRE in the KingAir he was flying,and subsequently,got laid off from his job!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

Answer!!!!!!!!!!

The guy PROBABLY locked up the brakes on landing and caused a FIRE in the KingAir he was flying,and subsequently,got laid off from his job!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

Hey G-Farce dude,I don't "give a rat's ass" about ya boy,emspilot01!!!!!!!!! Answer my question that I posed long ago!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carted off!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey G-Farce dude,I don't "give a rat's ass" about ya boy,emspilot01!!!!!!!!! Answer my question that I posed long ago!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ANSWER is NO!!!!!!!!!There was NO whistleblowing by anyone!!Ya boy,emspilot 01 was carted off to jail for a "domestic dispute" with his now ex-wife!!!!!
This guy wouldn't make a pimple on a pilots a$$,but due to politics,( a$$-kissing),they made this turkey Chief pilot!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :laugh::laugh:

Time for clarification!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ANSWER is NO!!!!!!!!!There was NO whistleblowing by anyone!!Ya boy,emspilot 01 was carted off to jail for a "domestic dispute" with his now ex-wife!!!!!
This guy wouldn't make a pimple on a pilots a$$,but due to politics,( a$$-kissing),they made this turkey Chief pilot!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :laugh::laugh:

Hey G-Farce dude,ya damned hog breathe,I'm confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You said that ya boy,emspilot 01 got "ALL the pilots" at Silverhawk Aviation/Jetcenter LNK arrested and carted off for drunk and dis-orderly!!!!!!!!!! If that is so,how the f*ck did YOU AVOID being "thrown in the clinger" if you were NOT the "whistleblower"???????? Perhaps you had already been "given the ax" by ya boy,emspilot 01 by that time????????? You need to be clearer,dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey G-force dude, are you saying your boy emspilot 101 is on a chain gang making big rocks into little rocks?

Last edited:
Flat-spotting tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey G-force dude, are you saying your boy emspilot 101 is on a chain gang making big rocks into little rocks?

What I am saying is that ya boy,emspilot 01 is probably NOT on a chain gang,but some dumb chief pilot at some dumpy air ambulance service HIRED this turkey to fly their kingair,which this turkey is quietly FLAT-SPOTTING all the tires on the entire fleet of kingairs!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

Burnin' up TIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I am saying is that ya boy,emspilot 01 is probably NOT on a chain gang,but some dumb chief pilot at some dumpy air ambulance service HIRED this turkey to fly their kingair,which this turkey is quietly FLAT-SPOTTING all the tires on the entire fleet of kingairs!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

Hey G-Farce dude,ya boy, emspilot 01 told us that YOU were the turkey mashing the brake pedals on the kingairs while on short final!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dunno much about kingairs,but that sounds like a "sure-fire way" to burn up some tires if ya ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back