Colemill Enterprises @ M88,Nashville

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G-force

According to reports in the Tennessean newspaper,this place is up for sale!!!!It seems like the bank had "canceled" their line of credit!! Operating is going to be tough!!!

This is "one of the worst scuzball operators" that I have ever seen!!!!It is a good thing that they are almost "out of business"!!!!!

Last edited:
A real bottom feeder!!!!!!!

This place is,for the most part "out-of-business" since it is under water and "looking up" at the fishes due to the Cumberland River!!!
Now the place is a "real bottom-feeder"!!!!!

Good Sea-Plane Base @ M88,Nashville!!!!!!

This place at M88 would make a real good sea-plane base as long as the water stays high enough!!!

Last edited:
G-force has to be fake.... I keep hope alive that someone can be so stupid though!

Pointing out the obvious!!!!!!!!

Hey lookin4 dude,I am just pointing out the obvious about this place!!!!So you have a problem with that,dude,or what??????

Listen G, everyone knows you were fired from Colemill for harassing that flight nurse. Let it go already. Whats it been, almost six yrs ago. Even though you hate the management at Colemill, why dont you give the remaining pilots a break. Is it necessary to find great joy in their troubles? By the way, I know you must have plenty of unemployment experience based on all the operators you dog on here. Do you have any advice for the recently laid off guys from Colemill? Thanks buddy.

Smoking something!!!!!

Listen G, everyone knows you were fired from Colemill for harassing that flight nurse. Let it go already. Whats it been, almost six yrs ago. Even though you hate the management at Colemill, why dont you give the remaining pilots a break. Is it necessary to find great joy in their troubles? By the way, I know you must have plenty of unemployment experience based on all the operators you dog on here. Do you have any advice for the recently laid off guys from Colemill? Thanks buddy.

Hey 1MN dude,I don't know where you get your facts,but it is pretty clear that you are smoking something!!!

Latest resources

Back