• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colemill Enterprises @ M88,Nashville

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One thing for sure at least they know when to cull the heard, which is why ole G has his diaper in a knot.

Tell you the truth they LAO every time this idiot G posts. They are there and you are gone "Deal with it."

Not coming back!!!!!

Don't think so dude,that place,M88,is under quite a bit of water!! That place is gone,not coming back!!!!

John G's Nemesis

Sorry to burst your bubble John, but Colemill is most likely to be resurrected. We took your criticism as motivation and have been working extremely hard to get things back up and going. As we speak there is a Baron receiving a winglet conversion. I was the first to land at the Fort following the flood. Sorry bud. I know you have been reveling in Colemill's troubles, but thanks to you, we have been motivated beyond belief to get things going again. Thank you so much. Tell RK and JA and JL I said hello.
By The Way John, I was there when you were fired, so dont try and tell me to drink the Kool-Aid.

Last edited:
Flew by the other day and you can not tell it was flooded. Airplanes lined up, couple in the pattern.
Hear tell that G-Force cried like a little girl when they gave him the boot.

G-Force reminds me of my older brother. My brother has literally been fired from every job he has ever had, and blames them all for it. John has been fired from that charter op out in the midwest, the single-engine job in the Carolinas, the charter job in GA, from Colemill in TN, and these are just the ones I learned about from here. God knows how many more.

Gone for good!!!!!!!!!!

This place is GONE and it is NOT coming back!!!! X's on both ends of runway,underwater twice in the last few years,very poor mgmt,poorly organized!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::angryfire

Latest resources

Back