• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJET, Inc. Reports Strong 2010 Second Quarter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I saw a Global Express last week in Montreal with XOJet on the engine. Are you guys getting globals??

Now thats my kind of rumor! Did it have a "N" registration? This is the first I've heard of anything bigger than the 3 605s we've got moving through the production line. I'll dig a little and see what this is about. Could it have been a 605? Sorry but i gotta ask...

Last edited:
Really, you talked to some Options guys. Doubt it. Dont try and kid a kidder. Never been anything on our "crackberries" about XO Jet. Even if something like this was going to happen it wouldnt be on our "crackberries" being discussed. Nice flame job.
Whatever dude...just stating that I talked to one of your "Beechwreck" Captains that was a chatty patty and talking up a storm. Personally- I could give two craps what happens to XO or Options...as long as people keep their jobs. Now I remember why I never post on FI...bunch of children. Take care and try to keep your attitude on the ground and out of the cockpit.

I saw a Global Express last week in Montreal with XOJet on the engine. Are you guys getting globals??

Was it the all White one? Or was it the zinc green one... Guess someone had to break the news! ;)

Last edited:
I am very certain it was a global and it was painted all white. I couldn't see a tail number. There is a 5% chance it could have been a 605 but not likely. Saw it as we landed.

I am very certain it was a global and it was painted all white. I couldn't see a tail number. There is a 5% chance it could have been a 605 but not likely. Saw it as we landed.

Taxied by the paint shop today on taxiway Alpha off 6R/24L. It's a 605. Wish you were right, but there's no doubt it's a 605 not a Global sitting there just as you described.

The 605 acquisition would be an interesting development. Cheap white tails from Bombardier? They staying here or headed to the Middle East?

Latest resources

Back