• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJET, Inc. Reports Strong 2010 Second Quarter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, why again are their pilots flying for free?

Good news for the industry. I have a feeling it's all going to come to a halt again here soon though. Some very negative economic signs/data reappearing. Dow is heading for 7500. Mark it down.

Last edited:
That is nothing but a "Puff-Piece" that sounds like it was written by XO Jet marketing. It's long on platitudes and short on specifics.

XOJET, Inc. is currently the number two private jet fleet operator in transcontinental flights in the U.S.

What does that mean?! Absolutuely nothing. A "puff" statement.

"Acme Fractional has the biggest market share in the Tri-State area"-meaningless.....

I read no mention of growth in revenue, controlling expenses, and/or any mention of net income (aka-profitibility).

What hot air!

I love when private companies "report" strong quarters. Obviously, they have no quarterly reporting requirements and their "reports" are almost always devoid of any actual numbers. This one is no different. I'm a big fan (and customer) of XOJet, but pr pieces like this are a little insulting. The above youtube clip is right on the mark imho.

I love when private companies "report" strong quarters. Obviously, they have no quarterly reporting requirements and their "reports" are almost always devoid of any actual numbers. This one is no different. I'm a big fan (and customer) of XOJet, but pr pieces like this are a little insulting. The above youtube clip is right on the mark imho.

How could one not be a big fan as a customer? A CL300 NYC-SFO, for example, for $19K? At NJA, that would run you over twice that in a G200. Personally, I wouldn't give them hundreds of thousands up front, unless in a protected escrow acct. If they are so financially stable, they won't blink an eye.

Latest resources

Back