XOJET, Inc. Reports Strong 2010 Second Quarter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gret,

So we're a joke of the industry because our private company doesn't publish financial data? Name one private company that does. While you're at it, why don't you post your personal bank statements for us all to see. Clearly, you're hiding something if you don't.

I think you're a joke because you say stupid things...

Last edited:
Fair enough. But then the company should not be putting out press releases boasted of how great they're doing unless they're willing to provide facts. I can't think of any other company that puts out these types of messages on regular basis. I'm sure they're some, but what is the point?

It is a PR thing and the company is entitled to do whatever they want, so go for it.

Here are some facts, if thats what you want.

-just about our entire fleet has been equipped with wi-fi. Only a handful of airframes have yet to go through install.

-somewhere around 20 new hires on property in the last few months, including a few furloughed from other frationals and airlines.

-improvements in our technology systems, moving us towards a paperless cockpit.

-recent pilot offsite in PHX where every pilot was able to participate in face to face question and answer sessions with our company President, CFO, DO and CP. Where our president asked us "what about your job drives you nuts where we can do better to support you?" Action items are in progress, including pilot-scheduling team that will look at other options to improve our QOL over current schedule.

-Yes, the company stopped paying out OT last summer. But nobody was working for free. Any day worked above normal schedule was credited into a Paid Time Off bank. Pilots were able to get that time back, some going so far as dropping entire rotations. We were/are a small company that needed to make changes to get through this economic mess. Some companies furloughed 500 pilots, we took another avenue (unfortunately above the company-wide reduction in force of 2008). We've started hiring again and OT pay is back in play. But nobody was ever working for free without getting anything in return.

Are things here perfect? Far from it. Are we moving in the right direction? I think so...but only time will truly tell. With all the bad news out there about job loss, companies shutting down or re-locating, why not spread some good news if there's good news to be shed? I'd like to see #s too, but until we're a public company, I guess I'll just have to stick with the tangible changes I can see right in front of me.

Last edited:
Here are some facts, if thats what you want.

-just about our entire fleet has been equipped with wi-fi. Only a handful of airframes have yet to go through install.

-somewhere around 20 new hires on property in the last few months, including a few furloughed from other frationals and airlines.

-improvements in our technology systems, moving us towards a paperless cockpit.

-recent pilot offsite in PHX where every pilot was able to participate in face to face question and answer sessions with our company President, CFO, DO and CP. Where our president asked us "what about your job drives you nuts where we can do better to support you?" Action items are in progress, including pilot-scheduling team that will look at other options to improve our QOL over current schedule.

-Yes, the company stopped paying out OT last summer. But nobody was working for free. Any day worked above normal schedule was credited into a Paid Time Off bank. Pilots were able to get that time back, some going so far as dropping entire rotations. We were/are a small company that needed to make changes to get through this economic mess. Some companies furloughed 500 pilots, we took another avenue (unfortunately above the company-wide reduction in force of 2008). We've started hiring again and OT pay is back in play. But nobody was ever working for free without getting anything in return.

Are things here perfect? Far from it. Are we moving in the right direction? I think so...but only time will truly tell. With all the bad news out there about job loss, companies shutting down or re-locating, why not spread some good news if there's good news to be shed? I'd like to see #s too, but until we're a public company, I guess I'll just have to stick with the tangible changes I can see right in front of me.
Not trying to Flame...just curious. Talked to a couple of FltOption guys today and they were saying the latest "rumor" in their companies Crackberries is that FltOptions and XO are/will eventually merge?? Really? Thats a new on for me. WTF? This Options Captain said its "nothing new"..old news he said. Hope everyone is well and keeps their jobs..good luck.

Nice close up shot of one of your X's landing in TEB today during the PGA filming! Nice!

-Yes, the company stopped paying out OT last summer. But nobody was working for free. Any day worked above normal schedule was credited into a Paid Time Off bank.

You can pay bills with time off? :confused:

Glad you got OT back.

Not trying to Flame...just curious. Talked to a couple of FltOption guys today and they were saying the latest "rumor" in their companies Crackberries is that FltOptions and XO are/will eventually merge?? Really? Thats a new on for me. WTF? This Options Captain said its "nothing new"..old news he said. Hope everyone is well and keeps their jobs..good luck.

Really, you talked to some Options guys. Doubt it. Dont try and kid a kidder. Never been anything on our "crackberries" about XO Jet. Even if something like this was going to happen it wouldnt be on our "crackberries" being discussed. Nice flame job.

Latest resources

Back