• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will SWA and AT truly merge?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The General says it in the most unkind manner because he has some issues with SWA, but he is somewhat correct. You have created a group who you know you can not trust, because they know they can not trust you.

I hear that the AT guys are pissed off too......

Thanks Corndork!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Great post #16,435.:puke:

You are living proof that the Delto interview never considers personality in their selection process. With your prodigious amount of posts on this forum, I'm glad you were able to get away from your Dungeons and Dragons match. :rolleyes:

Great post #16,435.:puke:

You are living proof that the Delto interview never considers personality in their selection process. With your prodigious amount of posts on this forum, I'm glad you were able to get away from your Dungeons and Dragons match. :rolleyes:

Funny stuff. Very few, if any of your posts have any substance, a lot like JonJuan. Instead of accepting the fact that you and your daddy screwed the AT guys and continue to do so by paying them less for flying the same type planes, along with reaping the profits of their bag fees, you attack the number of posts I have, which started well over a decade ago. The main reason I have so many is because of the shear number of corrections I have to make to your group's outlandish and bloviated remarks on how cool you supposedly are. Guess what? Along with Domestic only cities, you Corndogs get to fly 737s all over Texas. Whoopie! Before you had a pay increase, many of your Captains left for United and other majors. That will happen again with your FOs as they start to understand just how much stagnation is ahead of them. Goodnight Corndork!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Funny stuff. Very few, if any of your posts have any substance, a lot like JonJuan. Instead of accepting the fact that you and your daddy screwed the AT guys and continue to do so by paying them less for flying the same type planes, along with reaping the profits of their bag fees, you attack the number of posts I have, which started well over a decade ago. The main reason I have so many is because of the shear number of corrections I have to make to your group's outlandish and bloviated remarks on how cool you supposedly are. Guess what? Along with Domestic only cities, you Corndogs get to fly 737s all over Texas. Whoopie! Before you had a pay increase, many of your Captains left for United and other majors. That will happen again with your FOs as they start to understand just how much stagnation is ahead of them. Goodnight Corndork!

Bye Bye---General Lee
Talking outlandish and bloviated, I think you forgot the part that AT pilots voted by an over 80 plus percent margin to accept that pay.

Before you had a pay increase, many of your Captains left for United and other majors.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It is downright lies like this that make you king of the bloviating blowhards on this and any other aviation related forum.

In my 18 years not ONE Southwest Captain has ever left for another airline. Not one. And very few new First Officers have left. Interestingly enough though, I have flown with THREE former Delta Captains. And many former American, United, America West, USair and Delta First Officers.

So General Cheese, whats your point? Please don't bother explaining. It would be just a line of crap anyways.

In my 18 years not ONE Southwest Captain has ever left for another airline. Not one. And very few new First Officers have left. Interestingly enough though, I have flown with THREE former Delta Captains. And many former American, United, America West, USair and Delta First Officers.

Most SWA captains probably aren't qualified to fly Delta planes and thus, cannot leave. A former DELTA pilot though, IS well-qualified to fly an SWA plane. This is what you are seeing.

IOWs:

SWA-qualified does NOT equal DELTA-qualified

DELTA-qualified DOES equal SWA qualified.

SWA management welcomes pilots who qualify for major jobs but the inverse is simply not true.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back