• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will SWA and AT truly merge?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think the SWA pilot group will alow U to be just the international arm, and we be your domestic feed;)

I heard there were some issues on the proving runs by SWA out of San Juan...is that true, or just urban legend?

I heard there were some issues on the proving runs by SWA out of San Juan...is that true, or just urban legend?

Are you referring to the SWA crew checking in with San Juan using a full Class 2 position report. Then being shocked that they were still in radar coverage ? Or, the SWA guy at the Flight Ops meeting with AirTran, asking if Customs in San Juan is a hassle ?

I'm sure it's just urban legend, considering the worldliness and sophistication of the operation.

Will be alot better when we are all one union and fighting for the same causes! Giving millions to ALPA and for what, when SWAPA could be getting this money for resources !

And as usual the Delto Dork had it wrong. :puke:

Thanks Corndork! You will have strife for years, and that I was correct about. Your group and boss treated the AT pilots poorly, and that won't be forgotten. Nope! Bye now! Enjoy MAF, DAL, LIT, TUL, and STL later today....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
The General says it in the most unkind manner because he has some issues with SWA, but he is somewhat correct. You have created a group who you know you can not trust, because they know they can not trust you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back