• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will DAL/NW Merge? Yay or Nay?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's why NWA guys have no desire to merge with the DAL group. They think so highly of themselves that they have to bring up us unworthy losers.
Perhaps you haven't met fly4hire, or nuguy?

And because their $h!t don't stink, we should just be happy to be on the bottom of their list. If we're lucky, we might even get to sniff your left seat when you get out of it.
If that's what makes you happy? I'm just wondering what seniority list presentation you read?

Let me be clear. We don't need you. We will get contract repair. Unfortunately we may have to wait a few years. We'll also enjoy seniority progression over the next 13 years via retirement while the DAL list is stagnant at the top.
You couldn't be any more wrong, but judging from your post, it hasn't stopped you from talking out of your arse!

It beats having to jerk gear for arrogant mudpipes for the next 25 years. Maybe both companies will benefit via the Skyteam alliance, but at this point we'll do just fine on our own. I know the financials considerably favor one company over the other. Thanks for asking.

Schwanker

You're welcome!

That's why NWA guys have no desire to merge with the DAL group. They think so highly of themselves that they have to bring up us unworthy losers.

We don't need to bring you up not because you are a loser, but because your contract has significantly less value.

A rising tide lifts all ships. It just so happens that your ship is lower in the tidal pool.

And because their $h!t don't stink,

I guarantee you mine does. Feel better about yourself now? Do I have to hold your hand while you get that chip off your shoulder too?

we should just be happy to be on the bottom of their list.

No one is proposing that. Just more crew room gossip and paranoia.

If we're lucky, we might even get to sniff your left seat when you get out of it.

That depends on where you are on your list?

If we're lucky, we might even get to sniff your left seat when you get out of it.

Schwanker

I'm tired of all the NW jumpseaters trying to sniff our seats. What is it with you guys? I step to the back for just a second and.....

Don't get too worked about the rumors. We're pissed at you and your arrogant pilot group as well for trying to take the top 500 spots and staple our bottom 3000 guys. See, it works both ways.

I'm tired of all the NW jumpseaters trying to sniff our seats. What is it with you guys? I step to the back for just a second and.....

Don't get too worked about the rumors. We're pissed at you and your arrogant pilot group as well for trying to take the top 500 spots and staple our bottom 3000 guys. See, it works both ways.

Yeah...we all need to take a chill pill and calm the hell down.

So what you're all saying is, none of you has a clue whats going on and your all getting bent out of shape aver no real solid information?? ;)

So what you're all saying is, none of you has a clue whats going on and your all getting bent out of shape aver no real solid information?? ;)

Uh, HELLOOO! We're pilots. Sniping, gossippy housewifes have nothing on us.

Now stop talking while 'As The (airline) World Turns' is on. And pass the bon bons. :p

Do I have to hold your hand while you get that chip off your shoulder too?

No hand-holding required. No chip.

The only problem is DAL's belittling perspective of our career expectations. We certainly don't need this mediocre raise that bad. If they don't move from their absurd position, there won't be an agreed upon SLI. It ain't worth getting screwed on a B.S. SLI for a couple year pay raise.

We'll get our pay. We sold out this time in BK to keep the pension. The bottom 1/2 the list was sold out. Next time, they have nothing to hold over our heads. In addition, thousands will be retiring enjoying $150K+ pensions. They have little to gain to work past 60.

Schwanker

No hand-holding required. No chip.

The only problem is DAL's belittling perspective of our career expectations. We certainly don't need this mediocre raise that bad. If they don't move from their absurd position, there won't be an agreed upon SLI. It ain't worth getting screwed on a B.S. SLI for a couple year pay raise.
You keep flapping about this, where is this list presentation? Please explain!

We'll get our pay. We sold out this time in BK to keep the pension. The bottom 1/2 the list was sold out. Next time, they have nothing to hold over our heads. In addition, thousands will be retiring enjoying $150K+ pensions. They have little to gain to work past 60.

Schwanker
Great, now can you pease explain this SLI that "screws" the NWA pilots? Or are you continuing to talk out of your arse?

Latest resources

Back