Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who here interviewd at NetJets with me on 4-14-05?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A lot of upgrades just around the corner.

If now we could all just play nice.....

Question for you Netjets guys.....why, when you can hold captain in another aircraft, do you not upgrade? Does it have to do with Domiciles, pay, waiting for another a/c, schedules? I'd really like to know. Thanx.

If guys keep moving from the X to the Ultra and XL it's going to be longer.

Of course you could stay an FO for years and years like somepeople. :)

I'm a PIC in the X. I just bid and received the XL PIC award. I'm only doing it for the schedule. I can't hold 7 and 7 in the X but can easily hold it in the XL... I'm number 675 out of about 2100.

wooohoo i move up 2 spots in the X. Plus i never wanted to fly with you anyways. :)

you'll never leave the island

Stickshaker said:
Welcome aboard Broke,

For all of you that are slamming NetJets about the 30's pay and the hard times right now due to our battle for a better contract (not just for us but the whole industry), your wrong.
I know many guys that are flying for cheesy part time 135 outfits with no benefits.

I work for NetJets
I'm a 3 year FO making 60K,( I can hold Capt. on two A/C) I work 7 and 7 with no pager on my days off and know my schedule months at a time. I already have 35k in my 401k and 3 weeks of sick time saved up. I also know that I have a far better chance of keeping my job for a long time then most do.

Now I know that we have things to fix in this contract and we're fighting for them. I may not be making 200k with Southwest, but I'm happy here and I know it will pay off in the future. I know there are better jobs but there are by far a lot worse.
So as for you ass214, Yank and the rest of you nay sayers, LAY OFF and wish us luck on our new contract, Its not just for us, but the whole industry.

Stickshaker,

I don't work at NetJets but I do try to follow what is happening in all segments of our industry for obvious reasons. I hope the best for all the NJA pilots and all of us in aviation today.

Apparently a lot of the NJA pilots that post here don't make what you are making and are not as pleased with their schedule. According to the last salary info I have seen a NJA 3-year FO would make $29,640. Is the payscale I have seen incorrect, is it different based on each type, or are you augmenting your base pay somehow? That's a big difference and I was just curious as I'm sure others are as well, especially those that are interested in working at NJA.

Moose

Latest resources

Back