Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who here interviewd at NetJets with me on 4-14-05?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What aircraft were you assigned, brokeflyer?

Welcome aboard. We need all the help we can get to make this a better place for pilots.

Welcome aboard Broke,

For all of you that are slamming NetJets about the 30's pay and the hard times right now due to our battle for a better contract (not just for us but the whole industry), your wrong.
I know many guys that are flying for cheesy part time 135 outfits with no benefits.

I work for NetJets
I'm a 3 year FO making 60K,( I can hold Capt. on two A/C) I work 7 and 7 with no pager on my days off and know my schedule months at a time. I already have 35k in my 401k and 3 weeks of sick time saved up. I also know that I have a far better chance of keeping my job for a long time then most do.

Now I know that we have things to fix in this contract and we're fighting for them. I may not be making 200k with Southwest, but I'm happy here and I know it will pay off in the future. I know there are better jobs but there are by far a lot worse.
So as for you ass214, Yank and the rest of you nay sayers, LAY OFF and wish us luck on our new contract, Its not just for us, but the whole industry.

dude it's a good job welcome aboard.

We're all a little dissfunctional but the pilots are a great group.

No offense Diesel but its just a job, nothing else and, yes, the pilots are a great group.

You would struggle to find a better group of pilots anywhere in aviation. Say what you want about NutJets, because its probably true, but these pilots are the most talented I have ever seen in all my years of flying. Well, except for the arse kissing Falcon guys:)

Talk about lousy timing, I was hired a month ago and my group only had the Ultra for a choice. I saw where one of the guys hired this past week was offered the Ultra, Hawker 800, or Sovereign.

The hardest part of Ultra training so far has been finding a way to get in the Pilot's Seat without throwing out my back! Not a bad little plane, but most my background has been flying jets that carried more fuel than what the Max Ramp Weight is on the Ultra.

Congrats on getting hired brokeflyer, use your time in indoc wisely because when you get to Flight Safety you'll get a major firehose of info with no days off to get caught up. Try to get memory items and limitations down before airplane training.

AirBear

Thanks!

Very well put Stickshaker, mirrors my feelings about this place exactly. All too often we (NJA Pilots) are being made out as being selfish in all this, looking out for only ourselves. Anything we are fighting for is going to help industry wide, and hopefully encourage others to fight for what they deserve when their time comes. BUT in the mean time this is still a pretty good place to be for all the reasons you listed.

I'm happy to be here. I just hope my late credit card payments dont mess up my credit report too bad....lol. House payments never late, car payment never late, utilities....etc...... I guess if I could pay all my bill I wouldn't need this job.

Anyway, I'm happy to be with NetJets no matter what happens. I figure I better get on the boat before it's too late and I have no job at all.

LOL, welcome aboard the boat. Hopefully there are enough of us paddling in the same direction now we can stop going in circles...

Latest resources

Back