Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who here interviewd at NetJets with me on 4-14-05?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what plane did they offer you?

They didn't yet....I was just there today. But someone else posted about NOT getting hired so they must have told him today that he don't have the job and I was just wondering who it was.

brokeflyer said:
They didn't yet....I was just there today. But someone else posted about NOT getting hired so they must have told him today that he don't have the job and I was just wondering
who it was.

Not getting hired was the best thing that happened to that guy!!

Why...so now he can flip burgers. You flippant moron!

Hawkered said:

Moron LOL!!! If you only knew. See that's the problem right there.. You think the only job available for someone outside of aviation is flipping burgers.. I won't waste anymore of my time with you.. Truly pathetic!!!

He actually IS pathetic. For any of a number of reasons. Either he is NJA management (pathetic), a management shill (pathetic), truely believes NJA is a good place to work, and not because it has the POTENTIAL to be a good place, but that it currently IS a good place (pathetic), or he is just a troll posting flame bait (pathetic).

So, any way you slice it, it comes out the same. Pathetic.

Hawkered said:

If that guy got hired did anyone explain to him that hed be stuck in the low 30's pay wise for at least 4 to 5 years. Did someone explain to him that if he wants to leave before two years because his salary won't sustain his payments that they'll come after him for the money and his credit rating will be fuc*ed up.. Because I actually care about these peoples well being, apparently you don"t!!

Latest resources

Back