• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What can you tell me about Colgan???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no offence or anything just the knee jerk reaction we've all become use to when ALG looses more and more flying

That didn't take long, now did it?

LearLove,

Do you actually think we enjoy flying out of SYR? Do you think we enjoy it when ALG gets routes taken away?? Get a fuc@ing grip man.. We're all in this sh!ty industry together.

Your fight is between yourself and your managment. Don't blame us for flying where we are told. You want to treat us like sh!t in the crew room and give us crap around town. You can go right ahead.. Make all the smarta@@ remarks you want to make. If you want me to stoop to your level, I might say something like... at the end of each day, I'll still have a job.. The end of some day soon, you won't.

You can at least have some comfort in the fact that maineline is dumb enough to allow a 1900 on a dash route. It won't be long before the customers go away.

First of all it was a joke look at the second post. Now it may not be at ALG but at the end of the day I bet I'll have a job. You never know who might end up in your left or right seat. Growth and low costs don't always make for the secure tomorrow. Just remember your link in this game is just as weak as any other USx carrier. Today us tomorrow Col... who???? ESS routes or not.

Again it was just a joke. Happy flying and I be chasing you guys to BOS tomorrow.

AV8 and Wowjack-

Hope we didn't drop your high note. Good luck guys .... The 1900 is a fun plane to fly!

Chperplt- I respect your opinion. Good luck to you, happy flying.........

The Beech rocks!! i love the airplane....but there are days when I hate it as well

Hey chepr .....you based in ALB?

Thanks for hookin up us Commutair guys with rides to LGA

You guys are life savers!

Thanks!

Hey chperplt,
I know this is probably nuts, but desperate people take desperate measeures and I was wondering if you could give me the quals mins, fax # to fax resume, etc. I'm not picky, I love to fly and would like nothing more than to accelerate my career as a professional pilot! I need time and good experience! I also know you need a job to get a job! Sounds like this could be the place for all the above.

cruise450

Jack

I've flown the ALB line a few times but I'm not based there. I'm glad we're able to get you guys where you need to go! You guys have helped me out quite a few times and it's greatly appreciated!!

In Novemeber you'll see a second aircraft based there offering rides to more than just LGA, ISP and BOS.

cruise 450

I don't know what the current mins are, but I do know we are hiring quite a few people. Send in a resume!!

Pilot recruitment
Fax Resume to: 703 393-9507
Attn: Kim Jennings
Phone # 703 257-5999 Ext. 225 or
e-mail: [email protected]

Good luck!!

Latest resources

Back