What can you tell me about Colgan???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
colgan training..just finished

just got typed iin the 1900, hired from the street... as were several others. furloughed from a regional... let me say it was the best training expereince ever for me. the sim was work, but enjoyable. mitch is agreat instructor as were two other mainline furloughees, and former 1900/colgan.

i start ioe on sat.... ops called and offered congrats...it's a family owned and run business and they make you feel that way..heck, my own family hasn't even called yet.

anyway, i am thankful for this job as this year draws to a close. i love to fly...look forward to hundreds of new legs...never been there, done that, (ie rutland, presque isle, hyannis)

I know this....i'll never take this career for granted again. there are thousands of others out there wondering..hoping they might get a call today. but right now they're getting their kids ready for school maybe, then it's off to the car lot, accountant's office, law firm, home depot, wherever...... my heart goes out to them. it's gonna happen... one thing is for sure...as long as greenspan is the fed chariman, the money will be free if necessary to get this economy into high gear.

best to all this holiday season....count your blessings!

climbhappy,

Congratulations! Enjoy the ride!

climbhappy

Congratulations.. I Look forward to seeing you on the line!! I'm tired of flying 100 hours a month! :)

Latest resources

Back