Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

V.America- u know your pay rates are worse than Spirits, right?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You dodge the history bill-
it's all distraction- once again:
in 2006- did DALPA members not vote for and sign a contract that released scope even further to allow the outsourcing of 90 seat CRJs configured between 76-84 seats?

Why?

Truth be told, Spirit guys will actually be paid more to fly a narrow body than VA, Jet Blue, Delta, American, United, Continental and US Air.

Truth be told, Spirit guys will actually be paid more to fly a narrow body than VA, Jet Blue, Delta, American, United, Continental and US Air.
I hope you are correct.

aha... is this why we still have not seen the TA nor will we see it until the roadshow? Because the rates are strikingly high? Yeah... I have a different feeling about it.

Any evidence to back that statement up?

You know it must be a miserable existence to spend so much time dwelling on how much you make compared others. If that is how you judge the quality of your life, you will never be happy.

"You know it must be a miserable existence to spend so much time dwelling on how much you make compared others. If that is how you judge the quality of your life, you will never be happy"

Not sure who that's directed at, however, I posted that statement as a follow up to the very first post.

What did the company already offer? Isn't $186 top pay for captains. Who else in the US is getting payed equivelant?

"You know it must be a miserable existence to spend so much time dwelling on how much you make compared others. If that is how you judge the quality of your life, you will never be happy"

Not sure who that's directed at, however, I posted that statement as a follow up to the very first post.

What did the company already offer? Isn't $186 top pay for captains. Who else in the US is getting payed equivelant?

Directed at the entire thread, not a specific post.

You dodge the history bill-
it's all distraction- once again:
in 2006- did DALPA members not vote for and sign a contract that released scope even further to allow the outsourcing of 90 seat CRJs configured between 76-84 seats?

Why?
umm... over?

crickets chirp as Bill realizes how dumb he is to walk with so much arrogance through the airport when any informed peer (or aspiring peer) ought to piss on his flight bag for that '06 choice. Damn- and i'm sure you probably took that job so that you could be so respected. Turns out respect is earned by everyday choices and you aren't grandfathered into it by one interview many years ago.

Again- there are always exceptions--- but as Bill demonstrates- there is still a majority of DALPA pilots that are more than willing to sell out others in a short sighted attempt to keep a biscuit they think they earned. Little bitch pilots with no integrity. The worst of the RJ outsourcing offenders.

umm... over?

crickets chirp as Bill realizes how dumb he is to walk with so much arrogance through the airport when any informed peer (or aspiring peer) ought to piss on his flight bag for that '06 choice. Damn- and i'm sure you probably took that job so that you could be so respected. Turns out respect is earned by everyday choices and you aren't grandfathered into it by one interview many years ago.

Again- there are always exceptions--- but as Bill demonstrates- there is still a majority of DALPA pilots that are more than willing to sell out others in a short sighted attempt to keep a biscuit they think they earned. Little bitch pilots with no integrity. The worst of the RJ outsourcing offenders.

I love how the smallest bitch with the biggest mouth (or in this case keyboard) spouts off about sellouts.....Look no further than the little bitches at southwest for selling out at its finest. First you buy your job, and then your group sells out your job by advocating.....Excuse me, starting the campaing for increasing the retirement age to 65.
I'll enjoy your fall from grace when you hit the furlough trail....BITCH!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back