Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

V.America- u know your pay rates are worse than Spirits, right?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

relief tube

I'm just saying....

Shoot, even Airtran and Allegiant are better.

Yes VA pay is low. To say that our pay is less than spirit and airtran is inaccurate, but you are correct about allegiant. I am sure you are getting your info from airlinepilotcentral.com, which our new pay scale will be updated soon. I am currently on 3rd year fo pay which is 65 an hour and in my opinion is low. Spirit is 62 on A321 and Airtran is 61. Relief Tube I do know what you are saying but don't worry this isn't the first rodeo for VA pilots. Best wishes to Spirit pilots on getting a new contract.

You guys are so sick of republic, mesa, skywest, go jet, and eagle and wanna move on great. Complain about VA when all you guys wanna work there (Or other carriers Mentioned) . I work for one of the carriers mentioned and every time I jumpseat it’s “When you guys hiring” or “Will you help me out” Let UM get started and figure it out. It worked for those Southwest guys right…. The guy making this thread is a republic pilot how much you guys wanna bet…Over it

Those "uniforms" are bad enough!! I wouldn't be caught in one, at least not for that amount of money!

They are darling-;)

Yes VA pay is low. To say that our pay is less than spirit and airtran is inaccurate, but you are correct about allegiant. I am sure you are getting your info from airlinepilotcentral.com, which our new pay scale will be updated soon. I am currently on 3rd year fo pay which is 65 an hour and in my opinion is low. Spirit is 62 on A321 and Airtran is 61. Relief Tube I do know what you are saying but don't worry this isn't the first rodeo for VA pilots. Best wishes to Spirit pilots on getting a new contract.

Remember that even though you can ‘dress up a pig’, in the end, a pig is still a pig.

Yeah good luck to 'em but your pay is still sh8t.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back