USAPA & USA Today Ad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OurMoney1

Nice job spending your memberships money!

This ad only reinforces my perception that the guys running USAPA are rogue idiots.

There is no doubt that Captains authority is the ultimate decision and managements attempts to hijack that should be dealt with quickly and professionally. However the method used here is symptomatic of troubled leadership.

You guys have better wake the hell up! You don't have money laying around to blow on feel good stunts.

Who is running things over there?

Last edited:
Have a link to the ad? Not working today, so no free USAToday. :)

Keep sending those idiots your meager wages. Frivolous law suits...stupid, half-truth adds...and millions upon millions for your lying scumbag lawyer.

I would not send them a penny for their incompetent "services"

Maybe Airtran should take a page out and let the public know how it's treating it's employees. 177 pilots about to get fired, 80 F/A's walking off the job on Monday, 156 fired recently over little stuff like refusing to work over 16hrs. I can go on and on............So we got listed #1 this year in total satisfaction, I'm guessing we won't even be near the top 10 next year. I've seen the moral just implode around here the last 2 weeks.

Maybe Airtran should take a page out and let the public know how it's treating it's employees. 177 pilots about to get fired, 80 F/A's walking off the job on Monday, 156 fired recently over little stuff like refusing to work over 16hrs. I can go on and on............So we got listed #1 this year in total satisfaction, I'm guessing we won't even be near the top 10 next year. I've seen the moral just implode around here the last 2 weeks.

Agreed. The union has stated that they'll utilize the media if the company decides to go through with these unconscionable terminations. I suspect that newspaper ads and billboards would probably be included in that.

Everybody praises ALPA, APA, IPA, etc. when they take these kinds of ads out in national papers...but when USAPA does it "Oh no, what a waste of money!"

I don't like USAPA or the premise for their creation any more than the next guy, but the hypocrisy evident here HAS to be obvious to people...

Everybody praises ALPA, APA, IPA, etc. when they take these kinds of ads out in national papers...but when USAPA does it "Oh no, what a waste of money!"

I don't like USAPA or the premise for their creation any more than the next guy, but the hypocrisy evident here HAS to be obvious to people...

I will probably end up actually agreeing with you, but I have to see the ad first. I have no idea what it says. It's possible that copilot xxxxxx has put out something crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
80 F/A's walked this past Monday? (Obviously) They quit due to the firings?

Latest resources

Back