• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa lost!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sorry Taco- did I say anything about honor?
Did I say I'd support that route?
I'm talking about being smart - what does the east have to gain in this fight- with how they're approaching it?
Looks to me that they just want to stand for what they think is right, to their own detriment-
You're only card is hoping the west will concede and re-open the bargaining table, right? But they are just as committed to seeing it through- so then you have to go to the difference maker- they make more, and have better work rules, they have much less to gain in a new contract bc of that- so where is there any motivation to stop fighting?
If you know Nic will be implemented, why not implement it ASAP and get to work on pay raises?
It's an honest question- certainly, you don't think the few hundred upgrades (at FO wages), is worth the many thousands of you taking it in the shorts financially and dealing with those BS schedules?

I've heard it said many times- "we'd rather burn the place down than see Nic implemented"

Well, can you get on with it then-?

Last edited:
I hear you brother. The westicles are such greedy bastages. They jump up and down and selebrate loa93 loss. Which really isn't a loss we have the executive session to go. We will get the 3% raises coming to us.[/QUOTEs

St. Nic has gone so long without a raise that he's actually wetting himself over 3% (which he will NOT get BTW). You are pethetic Nic!

Why do you construe USAPA's actions as "games?"

Is going to court a game to you? Isn't that what should happen in a civilized society -- that disagreements are heard in court and not in the streets?

The East pilots agreed to binding arbitration. Doing anything other than accepting the binding award and moving on is a ridiculous game.

The East pilots agreed to binding arbitration. Doing anything other than accepting the binding award and moving on is a ridiculous game.

In a reality based world, you're correct. In Pickleballerland, not so much.

I hear you brother. The westicles are such greedy bastages. They jump up and down and selebrate loa93 loss. Which really isn't a loss we have the executive session to go. We will get the 3% raises coming to us.

There is no executive session. Parrella lied about this. The Company has a final and signed copy of Kasher's decision.

Next.

I hear you brother. The westicles are such greedy bastages. They jump up and down and selebrate loa93 loss. Which really isn't a loss we have the executive session to go. We will get the 3% raises coming to us.
Chase that goose, boy, no matter how much it costs!!!

You agreed to binding arbitration. Now you want to staple the West pilots and you call us greedy. Can't wait to meet you Nic and punch you in the nuts.

Lots of angry East pilots just found out there is no Santa and no LOA 93 snapbacks, not even a little 3% tease! I love the name calling, classy and childish all in one sentence!!!!

Latest resources

Back