• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa lost!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lots of angry East pilots just found out there is no Santa and no LOA 93 snapbacks, not even a little 3% tease! I love the name calling, classy and childish all in one sentence!!!!

About as classy as the West rejoicing over the loa93 loss. What to expect from a bunch of under achievers.

About as classy as the West rejoicing over the loa93 loss. What to expect from a bunch of under achievers.
If they are under achievers, but get paid more than the east pilots, what does that make the east pilots? :eek:

If they are under achievers, but get paid more than the east pilots, what does that make the east pilots? :eek:

Seniority is NOT for sale!! Fighting for ours is rightious and justified. The East wants nothing more than a fair integration. The NIC is far from fair. Let the West enjoy its industry leading contract. They make it sound as if they have one.

Seniority is NOT for sale!! Fighting for ours is rightious and justified. The East wants nothing more than a fair integration. The NIC is far from fair. Let the West enjoy its industry leading contract. They make it sound as if they have one.

It may be "rightious", but it is far from righteous! And the only justification is a collective temper tantrum from the eastholes, which is no justification at all.

It may be "rightious", but it is far from righteous! And the only justification is a collective temper tantrum from the eastholes, which is no justification at all.

As usual, alot of words and no content. So what about that industry leading contract that you claim to enjoy?

Your fight is neither righteous or justified, it is contemptible due to your failure to honor the seniority rights of your fellow pilots. There is only one true pilot seniority list at LCC, man up and honor it.

Your fight is neither righteous or justified, it is contemptible due to your failure to honor the seniority rights of your fellow pilots. There is only one true pilot seniority list at LCC, man up and honor it.

Seniority RIGHTS at the expense of others is hardly "righteous" nor acceptable to any union including Alpa.

Batch- everyone gets that the east believes they are right- but taking the emotion out of it, it's just not logical to keep going like this and w/ AA in bk, and wages lower than every other carrier, this stand is really hurting the profession-
I get you guys have an us against the world mentality, but all of you would have been better off in every way to move on from this- I don't see how you don't see that-
Age, doh, financial situations of both carriers were considered- now youre doing what you feel like you have to-
I get it- as was pointed out, there were swa guys talking the same thing w/AT-
And I get not wanting to fall on your sword for the good of the profession
I'm just curious how long you think this ought to go on? I know you guys do not lack the heart for a battle and that's what you feel you're in-

But here's the difference- I do this career about 20% bc I like flying- I get satisfaction and pride from it- 80%- I do for money

How long will you go under loa 93, bc of pride? I do understand pride and wanting to keep the place you feel you've earned- But since this is just a job, I guess I don't see how it goes quite this far- honestly- help me understand-

How much longer?
What's the end?

Latest resources

Back