• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa has to go.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well first, I would imagine an schooling as an attorney would have taught you to keep your mouth shut unless you know all the facts (or have a reasonable knowledge the the predominate facts) of a case. The previously agreed upon binding arbitration was an internal process to determine a bargaining position of a contract. That party is no longer alive on property. Show me where the courts have hand tied parties on how they can bargain?

Second, what he was actually alluding to, was the MDA lawsuit, in which US has already confirmed those formerly MDA pilots were actually recalled US pilots. That little fact, results in ALPA agreeing to an illegal call back, and should have had about 500 more pilots listed as active and not furloughed. This alone would have changed the dynamics of this so called list NIC generated.

Hmmm....Last time I thought I saw you, you were with republic out of SDF, still waiting on daddy to use his contacts to get you in at UPS, because you were going to be a UPS capt before 30.......where do you fit it all in?

Your comments above have become a reductio ad absurdum. The delusion with law and distortions with the process are almost as great with who you think I am. I never flew for Republic, my father, RIP, was a rEAL pilot with zero contacts with UPS. Further, I have never stepped foot in the State of Kentucky.

At some point, even the dim bulbs among you are going to realize this SLI tantrum was over before it started with the agreement by all parties to binding arbitration. Sounds like you're in the select few that will be the exception.

Last edited:
Really?
Did you know they let women be attorneys these days? They can go to court and everything- crazy, huh- I like my women smarter than me- keeps me learning and challenged- is a good thing-
As for the gay quip- that's not an insult to me at all- just happens to not be accurate in my case- but far from an insult caveman bill.

Nice drift though- what do you think of usapa's stand at BK wages? You're at delta- they're dragging you down too- what do you think?

Hey Wave, enjoy YOUR carreer. Getting this emotionaly involved in OTHER peoples issues might cause your rising blood pressure to ruin your gameplan. Before you question another mans actions, try walking a mile in his shoes.

Can you afford shoes on that pay?:p:laugh:

Can you afford shoes on that pay?:p:laugh:

I still have a bit saved from pre loa93 to afford a few things. Besides the 767 intnl. pay will do just fine.

Last edited:
Your comments above have become a reductio ad absurdum. The delusion with law and distortions with the process are almost as great with who you think I am. I never flew for Republic, my father, RIP, was a rEAL pilot with zero contacts with UPS. Further, I have never stepped foot in the State of Kentucky.

At some point, even the dim bulbs among you are going to realize this SLI tantrum was over before it started with the agreement by all parties to binding arbitration. Sounds like you're in the select few that will be the exception.

so your father was a real pilot....does that make us all fake pilots?

Previous generations have been faltering for a while- but there was a time when pilots understood pattern bargaining.

(thx for my health concern- I am enjoying my career- and have a good perspective- I just don't appreciate the financial pressure usapa pilots put on swapa pilots- hmm- I'm sure virgin pilots don't appreciate the anchor on wages you've become-
Again flygirl is way more qualified- but changing your collective bargaining agent doesn't mean that the group who made an agreement does not exist. All you did was basically change your attorneys-
Ie: if you're convicted of murder- changing your attorney doesn't invalidate the conviction- and calling yourselves usapa now doesn't change the people involved or vacate the arbitration- it just gets strips alpa national of any voice in the matter
Flygrlqt- is that about right? (the gf's at work- so you got the amateur thinking here-)

Previous generations have been faltering for a while- but there was a time when pilots understood pattern bargaining.

(thx for my health concern- I am enjoying my career- and have a good perspective- I just don't appreciate the financial pressure usapa pilots put on swapa pilots- hmm- I'm sure virgin pilots don't appreciate the anchor on wages you've become-
Again flygirl is way more qualified- but changing your collective bargaining agent doesn't mean that the group who made an agreement does not exist. All you did was basically change your attorneys-
Ie: if you're convicted of murder- changing your attorney doesn't invalidate the conviction- and calling yourselves usapa now doesn't change the people involved or vacate the arbitration- it just gets strips alpa national of any voice in the matter
Flygrlqt- is that about right? (the gf's at work- so you got the amateur thinking here-)

It is a very good analogy and description Wave.

It's like the story of the hippo.

http://youtu.be/Yb4vrWnRZE0

Latest resources

Back