• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa has to go.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do these East Lunatics think that they were playing a zero sum game for "pinks". There was NO LOSER. These brain damaged Easties still cannot grasp the most basic details of this Merger. Actually, they REFUSE to acknowledge the truth....a very different thing.

This is why the upcoming election is SO IMPORTANT for anyone that sees USAPA for what it currently is. Balloting takes place starting February 2-23, 2012. The people elected take office on April 18, 2012 (2 year office).

All members in good standing (MIGS) should take the time to see who ends up on the ballot, and open their hearts and minds to the communications from the nominees. BTW, you have until the afternoon of February 23rd to get into MIG status and vote!

If you want a contract sooner rather than later, look at the platforms and plans of the nominees. Look at the leadership skills these people possess and demonstrate. Vote with logic and common sense.

If you want status quo and LOA 93 for the rest of your career, keep voting with raw emotion.

Yup - I totally agree how "disappointing" it is for all the West guys with that attitude - "We Won - You Lost - tough sh_t!".

And your also right about "irrelevant" since the majority is not going to sign on for any contract that incorporates the Nic in its current form (even if the DJ goes against the east - it isn't going to take away my right to vote)

Metrojet

I think it is a little premature for you to assume what the majority will vote for. More and more east pilots are beginning to see that the only way toward a new contract is to accept the Nic. No, I don't think the Nic was fair, but neither is DOH in our merger situation. Quite frankly I hope you're right, because I don't want to move to PHL or CLT. Maybe the courts will allow the company to negotiate seniority without liability, we'll have to see.

Whoever from USAPA or outside counsel is giving that advice needs to be drawn and quartered. No one will take on the liability of not using an SLI from an already previously agreed upon binding process. The potential for litigation is to great to ignore.

Your second sentence only highlights and clarifies the unethical behavior and goals of USAPA.

...funny thing with him saying that is he's one of the furloughed easties we hired shortly after the merger was announced. Nice touch, huh ...?

PHXFLYR

I was picking up the release in CLT this morning when an east CA, who was non-reving in back, came up to me, introduced himself and said:

"I am an AOL contributor."

"Most of the rhetoric you hear from out here is from a very vocal, very loud, minority. These idiots have cost all of us a tremendous amount of money and you should no there is a sizable contingent of us who are done with this."

It went back and forth and I opined that I expected little to happen (contract wise) until we were involved in another merger. This is where he said something that really shocked me; "Maybe in the next merger we can put some of us in the east on the bottom of the combined list where they belong."

I have heard about these types of conversations taking place but this is the first one I have had.

Know how an eastie is lying ???

His lips are moving.

Take what these clowns say with a grain of salt.

PHXFLYR

Latest resources

Back