• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa has to go.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The vote for USAPA president will be a good indicator if the AFO club still is pulling the strings out East in a few months. DJ filings due today, should be fun reading from USAPA about what the DJ is NOT about.

The vote for USAPA president will be a good indicator if the AFO club still is pulling the strings out East in a few months. DJ filings due today, should be fun reading from USAPA about what the DJ is NOT about.

AFO Club out EAST

What about the IWMA330 club out West? for those of you unfamiliar with them - "I Want My A 330 seat" . Yup thats fair - 8 year west fo's should be flying the A330 -

Metrojet

Last edited:
No, 8-yr F/O should equate to somewhere around the 50th percentile of F/O's and should be flying whatever that seniority can hold. If it's A330, then so be it.

That why it's called a seniority integration. How long you've been here is irrelevant. Disappointing, yes, but still irrelevant.

AFO Club out EAST

What about the IWMA330 club out West? for those of you unfamiliar with them - "I Want My A 330 seat" . Yup thats fair - 8 year west fo's should be flying the A330 -

Metrojet

What is so unfair about an 8 year west F/O bidding A330 F/O?

No, 8-yr F/O should equate to somewhere around the 50th percentile of F/O's and should be flying whatever that seniority can hold. If it's A330, then so be it.

That why it's called a seniority integration. How long you've been here is irrelevant. Disappointing, yes, but still irrelevant.

Yup - I totally agree how "disappointing" it is for all the West guys with that attitude - "We Won - You Lost - tough sh_t!".

And your also right about "irrelevant" since the majority is not going to sign on for any contract that incorporates the Nic in its current form (even if the DJ goes against the east - it isn't going to take away my right to vote)

Metrojet

Metrojet, AFO club still going strong!!! I do not care if a new hire gets A330 or the A350 when they come, you get what you can hold. Should everyone at USAirways stagnate till all 1986 to 1999 AAA hires upgrade to the heavy E190? The world does not rotate around your sorry aviation path, but hold on tight to your no vote and watch the world pass you by....

Yup - I totally agree how "disappointing" it is for all the West guys with that attitude - "We Won - You Lost - tough sh_t!".

And your also right about "irrelevant" since the majority is not going to sign on for any contract that incorporates the Nic in its current form (even if the DJ goes against the east - it isn't going to take away my right to vote)

Metrojet

No one "won". "WE" three parties (management, west & east) agreed upon the merger process. The arbitrator rendered his decision based on testimony provided and input from the pilot neutrals. List delivered by collective bargaining agent to the NEW US Airways. List remains on Doug's desk, as one party chose to attempt to evade final product of process.

AFTER the courts instruct the company on what they may/may not do and what they may/may not be liable for (I know, USAPA will spend money they DON'T have and appeal - big surprise). Then the company will inform USAPA that what ever tentative agreement that is negotiated WILL include the Nic.

The beauty of contract ratification is that I have one vote. You have one vote. Vote NO until you can reach the moon. I will vote based on the TA's overall improvement to my life and lifestyle.

2012 could be an interesting year. We'll see......

No one "won". "WE" three parties (management, west & east) agreed upon the merger process. The arbitrator rendered his decision based on testimony provided and input from the pilot neutrals. List delivered by collective bargaining agent to the NEW US Airways. List remains on Doug's desk, as one party chose to attempt to evade final product of process.

AFTER the courts instruct the company on what they may/may not do and what they may/may not be liable for (I know, USAPA will spend money they DON'T have and appeal - big surprise). Then the company will inform USAPA that what ever tentative agreement that is negotiated WILL include the Nic.

The beauty of contract ratification is that I have one vote. You have one vote. Vote NO until you can reach the moon. I will vote based on the TA's overall improvement to my life and lifestyle.

2012 could be an interesting year. We'll see......
Why do these East Lunatics think that they were playing a zero sum game for "pinks". There was NO LOSER. These brain damaged Easties still cannot grasp the most basic details of this Merger. Actually, they REFUSE to acknowledge the truth....a very different thing.

Metrojet

No, you will retain your vote, but you will have an increasingly difficult time getting others to vote NO with you since doing so is an endorsement of USAPA's failed strategy.

Oh, and it costs them thousands per year.

Latest resources

Back