• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Recruiter Review since October, app. submitted in September. I sent my app in with two letters of rec from senior captains- one in the training department. Still no word.

Does anyone know the approximate number hired since the process started? I believe the total number was somewhere around 490-425. Thanks.

Don't worry PF the fearless 5 are going to all chip in and get you some therapy..... it will all be OK, I promise.

;)

I always wondered what parallel universe you floated around in while we flew at Henson together. Must be nice out there.huh ?:rolleyes: By the way, any of you "newbies" scheduled to fly with Don M in the sim ?

PHXFLYR:cool:

my point is that the us airways that pdt had a flow through agreement with no longer exists. it's a new company...

Guess again....

..and so will USAirways.

A point that they never seem to get but I for one and looking fwd to it. Hey I got some job propects if your're interested. I am passing them along to your brother in about 10 min from right now. Call me if you want them.

WD.

A point that they never seem to get but I for one and looking fwd to it. Hey I got some job propects if your're interested. I am passing them along to your brother in about 10 min from right now. Call me if you want them.

WD.

Thanks...might be interested to see what info you have.

PHXFLYR

which wallmart is it at?

It's actually spelled "walmart" and their flt dept is located in Benton AK. Wasn't refering to corp flying though I do thank you for the thought.

WD.

I always wondered what parallel universe you floated around in while we flew at Henson together. Must be nice out there.huh ?:rolleyes: By the way, any of you "newbies" scheduled to fly with Don M in the sim ?

Very nice out there ....(the sky isn't always falling).

HH & I haven't met our guy yet but we already like him, he moved or brief from dawn patrol to a more reasonable hour. (That already shows extreme wisdom on his part!).

See you at Wal-Mart........
I'll be a greeter I guess.
Too many switches on those cash registers for me!

http://walmartstores.com/Careers/

Life in Northwest Arkansas:puke:

Located in Northwest Arkansas, Bentonville—the site of Wal-Mart’s Home Office—is one of the fastest-growing regions of the country. Despite its rapid growth, Bentonville is still known by visitors for its friendly, hometown atmosphere. People love the region’s natural beauty, quality of life and easy access to sports and activities. Whether you enjoy swimming, camping, boating or canoeing at our local state parks, or taking in a University of Arkansas Razorbacks game, there is always something for everyone in Northwest Arkansas.
In addition to recreational activities, the area offers a large airport—Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA)—only 20 minutes from our Home Office. We are also a short driving distance to a number of metropolitan areas, including Tulsa, Little Rock, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Dallas, Memphis and St. Louis.
Geography
  • Surrounded by the Ozark Mountains, Northwest Arkansas sports beautiful rolling hills. Our weather is mild, but we still experience the splendor of the four seasons.
  • Many of our associates live in the surrounding communities of Rogers, Bella Vista, Lowell, Springdale and Fayetteville.
  • Northwest Arkansas is the sixth-fastest growing region in the country with more than 300,000 residents in Benton and Washington counties.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back