US Airways Reserve

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unless it states in the MOU that ...

You mean the MOU that shows the Westies' case is ripe? Yeah, you know the one. You will lose, and third lister reaction will be hillarious.

And I love Turtle's assertion that I have nothing "constructive" to say about you guys. Hey, your group of Easties and Third listers are taking advantage of a situation that disregarded a binding award. Wake up, everyone else can see what has occurred. You are guilty of being jerks, and will lose.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Probably not until after today's round of US Airways new hires upgrade on the e190.

Classic third lister response. Your displacements from the Eastbound Westies will cause cheers from all over.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'm a relatively new hire on the east. I don't get into the whole east/west thing. I left a captain seat at a good regional to come here because of the possibilities. I'm young and things may work out for me, may not, but sometimes you gotta take that chance. Regardless, I'm at the bottom and there's nothing I can do but try and be positive and see what happens. I'm at the bottom regardless.

I'm a relatively new hire on the east. I don't get into the whole east/west thing. I left a captain seat at a good regional to come here because of the possibilities. I'm young and things may work out for me, may not, but sometimes you gotta take that chance. Regardless, I'm at the bottom and there's nothing I can do but try and be positive and see what happens. I'm at the bottom regardless.

Me too but we are just evil, conniving, manipulative third-listers in the eyes of the almighty general. Hang your head in shame.

Me too but we are just evil, conniving, manipulative third-listers in the eyes of the almighty general. Hang your head in shame.

We are glad to have you here! Don't sweat the poser. There is no way he is really a pilot. And don't worry about the East West thing. It will be here your entire career just like Northwest/Republic had its squabbles for decades. And not one opinion changed a thing. It will be like a crazy uncle that always shows up to the family reunion. Treat it the same way. :D

We are glad to have you here! Don't sweat the poser. There is no way he is really a pilot. And don't worry about the East West thing. It will be here your entire career just like Northwest/Republic had its squabbles for decades. And not one opinion changed a thing. It will be like a crazy uncle that always shows up to the family reunion. Treat it the same way. :D

I give literally zero ********************s about it. I'm on the bottom and look forward to the merger.

well, maybe I give one or two ********************s about it when a cockpit-mate wants to give me their version of the E-W history and all I want to do is look out the window.

Latest resources

Back