• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US/AA Nov 4 Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not entirely true.....if called by the US side Captain Hogg tells you what equipment & bases will be available. Not specific numbers but what general a/c and bases.

Not entirely true.....if called by the US side Captain Hogg tells you what equipment & bases will be available. Not specific numbers but what general a/c and bases.

I think it's going to be the JBLU E190 out of JFK

:beer:

ASAyankee.............glad to see you made it aboard. Lyle Hogg gave a very brief and generic rundown of expected equipment and base availability. Crew Resources literally figured it out the day before your class date began. I have no idea how this works with the New American process.

You are going to enjoy it here. The people are great and the training is a gentleman's program. Come in with a great attitude and the willingness to do what they ask, and you will excel and make it through with no problems. Also, if you get the bus- dump everything you know about glass and the CRJ. Little, if anything, will carry over.

You will be happy to know that the Bus is a nice and comfy ride- cools well in the summer, and warms well in the winter. Completely different than the good ole' days at ASA in every way.

the training is a gentleman's program
Not what I heard re: the 737 program. Just sayin'

ASAyankee.............glad to see you made it aboard. Lyle Hogg gave a very brief and generic rundown of expected equipment and base availability. Crew Resources literally figured it out the day before your class date began. I have no idea how this works with the New American process.

You are going to enjoy it here. The people are great and the training is a gentleman's program. Come in with a great attitude and the willingness to do what they ask, and you will excel and make it through with no problems. Also, if you get the bus- dump everything you know about glass and the CRJ. Little, if anything, will carry over.

You will be happy to know that the Bus is a nice and comfy ride- cools well in the summer, and warms well in the winter. Completely different than the good ole' days at ASA in every way.

This^^^^^^^

Good to hear.

Well it's gone now.

My buddy was furloughed, got a good job elsewhere, finally took his recall and he said they treated him like a new hire, complete with the expectation that he should have the GIANT KOOLIE SMILE going 24-7 while he was in training. Pay no mind to the fact Bankruptcy was announced days after he started class. Every instructor/check air dude spent more time trying to SPIN the BK as "a good thing" than they did dealing with the training.

Maybe they did some house cleaning. I know that I gave him all my LNAV/VNAV, RNP handouts from SWA and he was quite appreciative.

Latest resources

Back