• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US/AA Nov 4 Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My buddy was furloughed, got a good job elsewhere, finally took his recall and he said they treated him like a new hire, complete with the expectation that he should have the GIANT KOOLIE SMILE going 24-7 while he was in training. Pay no mind to the fact Bankruptcy was announced days after he started class. Every instructor/check air dude spent more time trying to SPIN the BK as "a good thing" than they did dealing with the training.

Maybe they did some house cleaning. I know that I gave him all my LNAV/VNAV, RNP handouts from SWA and he was quite appreciative.

if yer buddy can't figure out its different world, different industry and different airline...he's a moron. should go back to his "good job".

fact is..four big airlines no longer competing on price or trying to grow by stealing the other guys customers means bargaining power for pilots and security for all... just smile...enjoy the freakin job and be glad the ugly stuff is finally over.

Have heard that AA has some inconsistency in the way their guys teach and evaluate. Checkride could still be a sh!tshow if the guy so chooses. Whereas US has everyone on a tight leash, ie "work the program/syllabus we give you to teach or GTFO". I love the Later.

Latest resources

Back