Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wrong Plane!

Mach8Forest said:
Could their be enough Bomb residue left on the seats that was used for training to go months of revenue flying, Blow up 2 miles in the air, and then soak in salt water for 2 days and still register? I don't believe it posible.
Mach8Forest
Remember, the 747 they used for the training exercise in STL was the one NEXT to the 800 aircraft. The claim the red residue on the seats on 800 were from that exercise are bogus.

That's easy to say without a source.

WND as a source, isn't that where those men in black guys go for news?

So now the New York Times is in on the cover up ? And just why would they not want to " blow this story wide open"? Not to mention, no one has answered my question as to why there would be a coverup?

Roger Murdoch said:
So now the New York Times is in on the cover up ? And just why would they not want to " blow this story wide open"? Not to mention, no one has answered my question as to why there would be a coverup?

Its all Bushs fault. No wait, it was Clintons fault. Actually it was Al Quade, and Clinton didnt want to pursue the real problems, so they made up this story. No its Boeings fault. No, its Clintons fault....no, it is popular to be down on Bush, so its Bushs fault

Bavarian Chef said:
Why is it all those who believe in a conspiracy have no military time?
Because it takes a long time for the brainwashing to wear off.

FN FAL said:
Because it takes a long time for the brainwashing to wear off.

Because we have capacity for rational thought.

scoreboard said:
Because we have capacity for rational thought.

You mean rational thought like understanding that ARTCC radar with a 5 second sweep rate and optimized to track secondary returns isn't capable of picking up primary returns on surface to air missile moving at mach 2? Or rational thought like realizing tabloid publications like WorldNetDaily make their money by spinning a stream of conspiracy theories? Or rational thought like understanding that information gathered from a friend's uncle who knew a mechanic who worked for TWA in the early 80's probably isn't worth betting the farm on? That rational thought?

Clinton

Roger Murdoch said:
Not to mention, no one has answered my question as to why there would be a coverup?

Clinton was running for re-election and the Atlanta Olympics were about to start. How's that for a reason?

Latest resources

Back