Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thoughts on the SWA/AAI Integration vote outcome - place your bets!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your system wide seniority goes up at least 10% or 800 number. (I gave up 30% to give you that 10%) Plus our growth Plus our international plus etc etc.

Well It is over. And it is what it is. I just am not looking forward to flying with some swa captain who thinks he got the shaft and that I should of got worse than a staple.

Welcome aboard SWA brothers.

You offered those seats up under your DOH plea, so leave it alone.

So the question becomes.. in 9 minutes, will the results be immediate or will ALPA have one last trick up their sleeve and delay their results? I'm pretty sure the results on the SWAPA side will be fairly immediate .

No tricks here. Just simply.... ineptitude. That's how they roll.

Eat enough Whataburger's and you can be this smart too.

It's not easy being me!
I loves me some me.:beer:
You keep eating those...I'll move up a number one way or another!

Was flying with a big Avoidance Bid guy in Domicile about 3 months ago, He's sitting over there eating 4 McD's cheeseburgers...I tell him I encourage all my Captain's to eat those and I'll gladly go get him some more! You should've seen the look on his face, He wasn't very happy!

Of course him being who he was, it's not gonna matter, It's the great one's who will not make it to 65, NOT the one's no one wants to fly with !!!

Later,
KBB

Ohhhhh believe me buddy....

It's frackin Owned.....

Just came from training, we are re-instatuting the company procedures approach into the FOM. to paraphrase" if you used to work for airtran, you cant shoot an apprch. if the wx is below 10sm and 5500ft"

Just to make sure the unqualified have time to figure out how handle these old ass pop top cherry azz 300's.

I still plan on goin to work, but you tranny people suck....

Yeah cause in 15 years flying the 727, I didn't get much practice flying round dial approaches... Sure glad you'll be there to help Burg.

Latest resources

Back