Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FLO's at Chino Airport!

Flo's Restraunt 909-597-3416 - Chino, CA 91710, 91710

Talk about a "Greasy Spoon!" Calories and Fat aside this place has amazing food at an awesome price...avg $7.95.

The CHEESEBURGER is out of this world!

Really? I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you on that one. Whataburger pretty much destroys all fast-food hamburgers. I'm just sayin'....

I eat at Whataburger all the time. Hell, I have two within 5 miles of my house. But when I was in Wichita for training, I had to force myself to avoid Spangles. They are good, but you just can't eat hamburgers every day...or so my doctor says. I'm not entirely convinced he's right.

Although, I have to admit that the Whataburger A1 Steak Burger on texas toast is very good.

"El Hamburger" located in Old San Juan PR. On the North Side and Taxi driver will get you there.....no A/C and very much a local establishment...the burger is AWESOME!

I gotta give it to old Jimmy Buffett as his Margarittaville's resturants do an outstanding job! ---but I do not want to mention "Chain" resturants.

Bill's Hamburgers
Amory Mississippi

Been a local favorite since 1929. When you walk in they ask you how many and if you want them with, or without. They are served with mustard and with or without onions. You can add ketchup, salt, pepper and hot sauce if you want. No other condiments are available. Their saying is...If you put anything else on a burger it's not a burger, it's a salad.

Latest resources

Back