• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA "AIP reached with Company"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since GK and RB are pretty much using an old pattern bargaining playbook, how much do you want to bet a 'no' vote is followed by an immediate stop of hiring, press releases that say "well we WERE going to grow to 50 cities in the Caribbean but NOW.." and a furlough of a few hundred guys to show he isn't afraid to take hostages? Everybody needs to be squirreling money away for a rainy day because this ain't Herb's airline anymore. It's just a job. Not a cause.

I've only flown one trip since this was announced. A senior PHX CA is a "Yes." He is worried about the unknown if we vote it down. I said I was a big NO! Section 1 alone was a killer for me. I tried to convince him that the current contract is better than this deal...

I work quite a bit. Haven't met one certain yes. Knew one who is now a no. Flew with a guy close to retirement. Even he was a no fully knowing it was going to cost him a few bucks.

As Winston Churchill said "never was so much owed by so many to so few" in the case here it is the "few trying to imagine what the many would vote" someone should start a pool for the numbers of Yes V No

if the kompany can afford to pay United 120 million plus rent for the Delta gates I am certain they can afford to pony up a crap load more money than what they have offered. It is rather odd how many of the past Union minions have come out with their own spin and "educated" opinions of the POS TA. Previous VP with his own fuzzy math of the 26% raise.... Really? Previous president helping the cause without addressing serious issues..... Must be looking for future job with the kompany to enjoy the Monday afternoon deck parties. What the phuque happened to with the current president that he went rogue? None of this was mentioned in any of his previous video messages.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2b/79/31/2b7931e9b3880aac67fb3d34b17edc05.jpg

I am voting NO

Last edited:
The guy I just flew with wants a raise so he is a yes. He was perplexed when I showed him some changes in the contract he didn't know we're in there.

You SWA pilots are a bunch of babies . Show me one time in the history of aviation ,where codeshare has hurt the mainline carrier or the pilots .

The guy I just flew with wants a raise so he is a yes. He was perplexed when I showed him some changes in the contract he didn't know we're in there.

was he still a yes after you showed him the easter eggs.

Latest resources

Back