• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm getting what I deserve because of jack wagons like yourself. You over stepped and were slapped down. What do you think would have happened to all of us after SWA announced the 717 deal to Delta? Quit being such a blowhard.

Last edited:
30 717s to delta in 2013. 40 in 2014, the rest parked 1/1/2015. Delta leasing a 717 in April to do IP IOE by Boing. On line at delta in August. Source is Delta 717 training staff.

I hope you are right .Because at the rate SWA is training pilots, than this means I'll be on vacation for a longtime.

I'm getting what I deserve because of jack wagons like yourself. You over stepped and were slapped down. What do you think would have happened to all of us after SWA announced the 717 deal to Delta? Quit being such a blowhard.

I over-stepped. . . My one vote.

Whatever, buddy. :laugh:

Let it go, man. You're only making yourself miserable.

Last edited:
Oh yippie, look at that huge windfall we got. Where to spend my millions.

:puke:

Right????

I got nothing but heartache out of this deal.

Organic growth could have accomplished the same thing.

But I am rational, and happy.:rolleyes: Unlike some of the AT peeps on this thread.:eek:

Right????

But I am rational, and happy.:rolleyes: Unlike some of the AT peeps on this thread.:eek:

I'll bring the aspirin, captain.

Right????

Except SWA had no growth plans for 5 years. 28 months since the announcement and they still haven't flown an international flight. They wouldn't be as far along on SJU without AT.

Except SWA had no growth plans for 5 years. 28 months since the announcement and they still haven't flown an international flight. They wouldn't be as far along on SJU without AT.

Holly cow!!! You have the SWA crystal ball!!!!

Did that crystal ball also tell you the future about Value Jet changing its name to Airtran because of poor name association?

Fletch the problem is even after the acquisition we still have no growth plans. SWAPA now says we will be 10 airframes down on the SWA side of the partition this year which doesn't include the airframe loss on the Aitran side of the partition.

Latest resources

Back