• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fair enuff Ty, but filing a BS complaint with the DRC seeking "damages" from SWA (perhaps at the expense of RSW pilots) is pretty lame (especially in light of the facts brought up in the lawsuit against ALPA).

What I don't get is after reading the complaint against ALPA/AAI MEC and understanding what the MC knew regarding GKs intentions, that not EVERY AAI pilots name is not on the lawsuit...

Interesting point - At the time, the MCs stories were varying as wildly as the MECs story. Disappearing videos and a complete lack of leadership at the top.

People were certainly letting their freak flag fly.

Ok Ty, I know u know I was hired at SWA b4 u were hired at AAI... So like u I have upgraded, as u well know...

Wait...you're a Captain for Southwest?! How in the hell are you THAT pissed off about all of this? What'd you get...like 200 of our guys in front of you? You poor poor thing, you. Why don't you start acting like a captain and leave it up to your FO's to bitch. Some of them might have actually been impacted by all of this.

Wait...you're a Captain for Southwest?! How in the hell are you THAT pissed off about all of this? What'd you get...like 200 of our guys in front of you? You poor poor thing, you. Why don't you start acting like a captain and leave it up to your FO's to bitch. Some of them might have actually been impacted by all of this.

Uh-huh. :bawling:

Last edited:
Ty, you are senior enuff to hold CA at SWA post 01JAN15 (funny how that worked out for you). You will get a huge raise (which u could have had 3 years earlier) and you will be flying with FAT FOs and RSW FOs... Better keep ur part in this debacle to yourself...

I heard you say many times the TWA pilots were going to lose their DFR lawsuit. Have you predicted the outcome of any other DFR lawsuits?

It appears you are 0 for 1 in predicting outcomes so why should we put much weight on your opinion of the validity of this lawsuit.

Actually, I'm 1-0. The TWA litigation has another few years of litigation before it comes to any finality, and I'm confident that ALPA will prevail. The only case I've predicted that has actually been completed is the Ford/Cooksey litigations (AKA the "RJDC lawsuit"). As I predicted, after many pilots sending their hard earned money to Haber for years, they ended up with essentially nothing. Pennies on the dollar in legal fees, and a paragraph added to the Admin Manual that basically just codified current practice on scope negotiations. But Haber sure made out good!

Doesn't it make you suspicious that your attorney demanded $500 up front to even be on the litigation, plus $50 a month indefinitely, when the common practice for a suit like this would be a class action? You lemmings handed him $65k for doing nothing more than submitting a complaint, and another $75k per year for as long as he can drag this out. And you're about to find out, he can drag it out for a very long time! He's good at one thing: making money off of gullible pilots.

I just can't understand why the AT or Delta guys can't understand that we are not happy about this also.

Because it's irrational for you to be unhappy.

Because it's irrational for you to be unhappy.

Soooooo.....

It would be rational to be happy, and irrational to be not happy.......

So since you are not happy, you are irrational. That actually clears it all up for me. If you rationalized this a bit, you would be happy!

Latest resources

Back