SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RLA,

Brilliant! The smart thing for all of us to do is follow your example and let our teams speak for our interests.

The history of Southwest Airlines is written in shared success; sounds like a good formula for the future.

Yes, you like this attitude. Do you think he really is a SWA pilot in disguise? Sounds like it. I bet you want them to accept SWAPA's offers, which will no doubt be less than what arbitrators would give. I can see why you love this guy! The problem is, nobody knows if anyone on the negotiating committees want to eventually be officers at SWAPA. Sometimes that leads to bad deals, sometimes. Arbitration will be fair, because there is no bias, and no gain for the arbitrators except the standard fee. Brilliant! Cheers Mate, have a Fosters, Australian for Beer MATE!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
General Lee,
You must be the loneliest, dorkiest, and homeliest individual on the entire web. How can someone spend sooooo much time on the internet and still have a normal social life?! What I find incredibly funny is that 99% of all human beings only spend time on events that affect them directly (or somewhat indirectly). You, however, hang out in the SWA/AAI threads with no "dog in the fight". Go feed your hamster, polish your pocket protector, or go watch some more Japanese animated cartoons. Pleeeeeeeeeease, for the love of all things Holy, NOBODY GIVES A CRAP WHAT YOU THINK (except for you and your sock puppet). Geeeeeeesh!

General Lee,
You must be the loneliest, dorkiest, and homeliest individual on the entire web. How can someone spend sooooo much time on the internet and still have a normal social life?! What I find incredibly funny is that 99% of all human beings only spend time on events that affect them directly (or somewhat indirectly). You, however, hang out in the SWA/AAI threads with no "dog in the fight". Go feed your hamster, polish your pocket protector, or go watch some more Japanese animated cartoons. Pleeeeeeeeeease, for the love of all things Holy, NOBODY GIVES A CRAP WHAT YOU THINK (except for you and your sock puppet). Geeeeeeesh!

Thanks I needed the laugh. Yes, what he said.

General Lee,

WRONG ON ALL COUNTS. THIS IS AN OPINION BOARD. Did you know that? If you only want Southwest pilots to read something, go to an exclusive board. You can make one yourself, and call it "Navy 737's Blue Oyster club, for hairy singles." I bet you'd have Redflyer, Momma Gup, Southwest F/O, and others all over that.

I enjoy this board, aviation debate, and the industry. Got it? Now get some sleep before your 6am flight to MAF tomorrow. (ZZZZZZ BORING)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Thanks I needed the laugh. Yes, what he said.

Did milk come out of your nose, too? Hahahahaha. Go give up some seniority while you're at it, you turncoat. Are trying to join the SWAPA MEC? You'll do whatever it takes to do that, right? Will you hold Redflyer's hand? That would be cool for you guys. Now that will be BRILLIANT!!!! And look up the Foster's commercial on the internet while you're at it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

GL, feel like posting your schedule on here? I just don't believe someone who does all of this international flying could possibly post as much as you. Everyday, almost everyhour you are on here. Me starting to think your schedule involves home schooling.

GL, feel like posting your schedule on here? I just don't believe someone who does all of this international flying could possibly post as much as you. Everyday, almost everyhour you are on here. Me starting to think your schedule involves home schooling.

So, I am on here during weird hours too? Maybe I am flying somewhere far away, where it could be 9am there, and 3am here? Or, maybe it is 6pm there, and 1am where you are? Sounds like INTL flying to me. And yes, I have a computer with me, but some resorts in the Pacific rim don't have great connections. (very isolated beaches, but very nice) I try to mix it up with desitinations. Now that we do Asia stuff, I fly some trips with Guam, Saipan, and Palau layovers, and I alternate that with Europe and some South America stuff too (Rio usually). Thanks for caring, though.

What is this about "Herb time" at SWA? Every dep and arr is posted on your own schedules at Dallas Love time or CST? Interesting.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back