• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A better comparison would be SWA in 1993, (when we acquired Morris)...OBTW the Morris guys were not thrilled to be on the bottom of the SWA list, but they sure are happy about the way their careers have gone since...

A better comparison would be SWA in 1993, (when we acquired Morris)...OBTW the Morris guys were not thrilled to be on the bottom of the SWA list, but they sure are happy about the way their careers have gone since...

Sounds like it's going to be a long year. :-/

Jack,

Morris had 21 airplanes ......

Go Steelers!

AT crew mentioned him my name

I think Ty brings this on himself. He sure is not trying to avoid it. If this is getting to him then he probably has other issues. Most of the people on this site do not even work for either airline. Some are students in high school or college. Anybody that argues with someone on here and gets upset would feel like a real jerk if they knew who the person was. Maybe he should get a new name and start over.

I was in the JS from BWI to CLT several weeks ago and I mentioned that we (both SWA and AT) just needed to get the 10% on each side to cool their online rhetoric. They then asked me if I knew who TY WEBB was. They then proceeded to say they thought he was the AT online pot stirrer. I told them we also had a couple from SWA that like to keep things stirred up. We all agreed we need to leave it alone and let the MEC's work it out. Very small world....esp now since we all work for the same owner.

Latest resources

Back