Stop Bashing Gulfstream

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
China,

I'm just curious aren't you ex-Mesa? I'm not trying to start a fight but how are these gulfstream guys any different than the numerous Mesa guys who shelled out 40k or so to JO in order to sit in the right seat of an erj or 1900 with 300 hours total time? Gulfstream undercuts the industry pay so does Mesa. Mesa's pilot development program isn't much different than Gulfstream's PFT is it?

I like your quote that "You remind me of Freedumb Air guys whistling past the graveyard thinking they will face no repercussions for jumping over hundreds of other pilots, for a short term gain." Alot of people in this industry would argue that's exactly what Mesa pilots have done by lowballing their contract in order to gain explosive growth and quick upgrades. I know the story that Jo was going to shut you guys down and everything, but Comair was told they would be shut down, Mesaba was told they would be replaced, etc, etc.

Don't quite a few Mesa pilots quickly move on to places like Frontier, AWA, AirTran, etc? A few years of terrible working conditions and pay at Mesa in exchange for a quick transition to the big time. That's exactly why people go to Gulfstream. I could be way off base here so let me know.

wow, that whole pinnacle thing seems really unfortunate. thatwas on of the places i wanted to work when i got my time up. i figured i'd probably get DTW which is only a couple of hours from home. sounds like you guys have enough on your plate to deal with without having to babysit an FO. funny thing, these guys are qualified (technically) to fly 121 carrying passengers but can't flight instruct or fly 135 (most operations).

Just more confirmation of why I hate texas so bad. They should move the borders up from mexico to include texas, then DEPORT the texicans back home.

Major Flamebait

I agree, noone would be enough of a tool to post this for REAL, even hiding behind a screen name.

Another internet troll, I suspect.

But just in case it's NOT... Well, since when is 500hrs equate to "All the hard work finally paid off "? 500hrs is a walk in the park, and a whole 6 months for a busy CFI. Six months! Hard work, indeed... This individual doesn't value the work ethic much, now does he?

:p

PC_FROM_TEXAS

Did I hear you say, "Waste time as a CFI"...dude get a life.

Just ask any cfi how much they value their time as a teacher, a friend, a life saver...Did you go to college??? Would you say college was a waste of your time...

My father once said, don't open your mouth unless you can back up what your saying...

Dude learn from you sh*t post...think before you speak or write.

good to have you back, PC_FROM_TEXAS/TopgunMav/Guat/jimborealgoodpilot...

I agree, no one would be enough of a tool to post this for REAL, even hiding behind a screen name.

Eh, you guys do realize this is just flamebait, right? Its just a post by someone that you won't hear from again on this thread......someone hoping to get a rise out of people. The best way to respond to this would be NOT RESPONDING!! :rolleyes:

>>>The best way to respond to this would be NOT RESPONDING!! <<<

You mean just like YOU didn't respond? ;)

>Eh, you guys do realize this is just flamebait, right?

that would be yes. i was assuming people would be familiar with other classic flamebaiters such as TopgunMav, Guat, jimborealgoodpilot and others.

sorry if i was too subtle there...

but he's got to respond with more idiotic posts if he wants to be mentioned with the true greats...

oh nuts, i responded again!

Mad Props to all my homies from Gulfstream. All the hard work finally paid off and we made it to the top.

What hard work? The hardest work you had to do was find a way to get yourself $50,000 in debt.. Oh ya I forgot you probably had to take a few shots in the eye to get your money I guess that could kind of be considered hard work, well you did get a good workout on your jaw muscles. I just feel sorry for the captain that flies for you, on your first preflight you will probably be humping the landing gear and you will have a massive hard-on just being in the presence of a jet. I would hate to be up there crusing at Mach .74 and always having to see a lump in the trousers. You may want to get extra thread for your trips. Your gonna pop so many boners cause your in a jet that your trousers are gonna rip.

Latest resources

Back