Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PC_FROM_TEXAS

Gulfstream=Success

I got hired at Pinnacle with just over 500 hours and I did not have to waste my time and money being a "pissed off" CFI. If it was not for Gulfstream and its excellent training program I would not have the privelege of working for a great company such as Pinnacle. My question to you crybaby CFIs and my fellow coworkers with no 121 experience, why do you feel the need to put down Gulfstream and don't use pay for training as an excuse. Look at Southwest where you have to have a 737 type rating paid out of your own back pocket just to apply. So while you "pay your dues" flying a 152 at 80 knots, I will be flying my CRJ at MACH 0.82. HAHAHA

Mad Props to all my homies from Gulfstream. All the hard work finally paid off and we made it to the top.

SeeYa

PC_FROM_TEXAS

Look at Southwest where you have to have a 737 type rating paid out of your own back pocket just to apply.

You also need 1000 turbine PIC-are you going to have Daddy buy you that too?

And maybe SWA will stop pay during training/hotel for 2 months. Just like your "great" airline Pinnacle.

You are sad.

OK...

At least Gulfstream is UNION, unlike Scabwest and Pollutair.

you still bought a job. who cares if it took you a shorter time to make it to a regional. It takes hot women who put out less time to make it to the top of their respective companies.

To me, it says something about your personality if you are willing to buy a job sitting in an airplane. I say work hard, then get lucky. Sure, I may starve as a CFI for a year, but I'm really gonna appreciate that first regional job, no matter who it's with!

But to each his own!

~wheelsup

P.S. I may be a CFI but I love where I work...I'm not pissed off at all!

You prolly still cant fly an airplane to save your life. Its a good thing the CRJ has a good AP and FMS cause you'd prolly shat all over place if you actually had to fly. Anybody can push buttons with 500 hrs.

And by the way you are tool!

Hopefully you won't add to Pinnacle's 75 pending pilot violations.

>Pinnacle First Officer and earned it

sounds like you're trying to convince yourself, not us.

good to have you back, PC_FROM_TEXAS/TopgunMav/Guat/jimborealgoodpilot...

Last edited:
Oh no.. I have a sick feeling in the bottom of my stomach. I think I gotta run to the bathroom and throw up..

"to all my homies"... and.. " Hard work finally paid off"?.. "made it to the top" huh?

I thought you didn't have to work hard to get to get where you are, at "the top". I thought you took the fast easy way without wasting your time or money? I guess paying back all that money you didn't waste won't be a problem on the obscene amount of money you make sitting in the right seat of an RJ for the next 7 years. I'm glad I know now that the top is an FO for Pinnacle. I guess "the top" isn't as far off as I thought.. hmmm. I might have even passed it and I didn't know it.. dang..

Last edited:
Keep in mind.................You are far from the top!!!!!!!!!!
Unless you buy your way a little farther.......

Your Disgusting

Latest resources

Back