• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest evaluates -800's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are WAY off on your numbers, probably because you are spinning from all of the legs you do each trip.

When did being the least bit accurate with numbers matter to you? Ha!

Obviously, all those legs out of MDW on the "Connection" were more than you could handle.

He is a ********************ing idiot, ignore him and maybe he will go back to living in the SST with his blue water friends.

Hey Gen! How long have you been in the airline industry? Back in the Fractional world some of your ex check airman stated it was your pilot group that started this mess and gave the jets to ComAir. Some Of the old UA guy's said the same. It's old men like you that continue to sell the younger generation down the drain. It will catch up to you when you see Republic take your international flying at half the cost. Karma baby! LOL!

You should put your app in now.

Wow, smoke dope, much???? The checkairman that went to your fractional were the ones who voted that away, not the newbies who started after the 96 contract. (big hiring was AFTER that) The only other scope erosion was due to a BK judge who allowed the 70 seaters to become 76 seaters. I guess the frac guys never saw that part.....And, current scope is tightening, with pilots now who are ready to keep tightening the screws. At the same time, 50 seaters are leaving quick, and some mainline planes are taking over certain ex RJ routes.

But hey, keep dreaming about Republic taking over the world. IF that is your world, you need to take another hit of that bong! Go Dude, go!

Bye Bye--General Lee

When did being the least bit accurate with numbers matter to you? Ha!

Obviously, all those legs out of MDW on the "Connection" were more than you could handle.

No, I just decided that multiple leg stuff wasn't fun anymore, and I have transitioned to something so much better. Too bad you don't really have a choice. That is how your airline operates, and so will you, for years and years to come. Sorry about that. Try to enjoy TUL and ELP if you can.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I remember flying at the "commuters" and I was dead tired after a 6 or 7 leg day out of MDW way back when. I bet you just roll your eyes everytime you look at your trip pairings. I look at mine and see ONE leg for the day, and going somewhere fun. I know you wish you could. You probably like going to SAN, but it takes 4 legs to get there, and then you are too tired, and have to get up for another AM trip early the next morning, for 4 more legs to BHM. Yippee. Enjoy that pal, for 20 more years.
Bye Bye--General Lee

Sounds to me that that you made your decision back when,...and are still questioning it in your mind. NO PROBLEM...you made your decision, and we made our decision. We're happy with our decision, and even more happy with yours...FANTASTIC!!!! (Oh golly,...I'm starting to sound like "him"...(!!?!:eek:))

It will catch up to you when you see Republic take your international flying at half the cost. Karma baby! LOL!

You should put your app in now.

Hey Texman....

Maybe you should heed your own advice....Hell, a Republic guy has more time with autothrottles and VNAV than you could muster......I think they are better qualified for 5 legs a day than you are.....

SWA=easily replaced....

DAL International..... mmmmnotsomuch (not believing my hype, just stating who's easier to replace....ask the Fine Midwest folks who got shafted)

Flame on haters!!! :uzi:

Sounds to me that that you made your decision back when,...and are still questioning it in your mind. NO PROBLEM...you made your decision, and we made our decision. We're happy with our decision, and even more happy with yours...FANTASTIC!!!! (Oh golly,...I'm starting to sound like "him"...(!!?!:eek:))

Yeah, you made your decisions, and now will have to live with it. You ONLY have domestic high time trips. What does that mean? That means very productive trips, or in other words LOTS OF LEGS. No thanks for me. I can do that type if I want though, since my airline has a variety of options---domestic flying, INTL flying, a mix of both. The trips have variety too---1 day turns, 2 day trips, 3 day, up to 12 day trips worth 86 hours. Variety, something you lack.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hold the phone General.....

If you like the domestic crap.....keep it to yourself.....the ER is going to hell pretty quickly as far as schedules go....

Hold the phone General.....

If you like the domestic crap.....keep it to yourself.....the ER is going to hell pretty quickly as far as schedules go....

Yeah, I know. Being in the ER category doesn't necessarily mean you will only fly INTL trips like the past. But, if you are senior enough, you do fly mostly INTL if you want. I do like Caribbean turns, and ANC, so that part of domestic I like. I don't really care for TPA or MCO turns, though. (unless they are GREEN)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow, smoke dope, much???? The checkairman that went to your fractional were the ones who voted that away, not the newbies who started after the 96 contract. (big hiring was AFTER that) The only other scope erosion was due to a BK judge who allowed the 70 seaters to become 76 seaters. I guess the frac guys never saw that part.....And, current scope is tightening, with pilots now who are ready to keep tightening the screws. At the same time, 50 seaters are leaving quick, and some mainline planes are taking over certain ex RJ routes.

But hey, keep dreaming about Republic taking over the world. IF that is your world, you need to take another hit of that bong! Go Dude, go!

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think you have two personalities. You seem to be all about the RJ's during this thread.

So how do you know about a bong Gen nuts? Did you smoke a little too much last night flying your Flight Sim at home. Are you going to retire soon? If so we can start a Gen Nuts count down on FI.

Now don't be sad when AirTran runs you out of ATL. You might have to give up more scope. LOL!

Latest resources

Back