• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sorry Folks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I saw that NJ has closed it's customer lounge in SDL. Is this a trend? I never saw anyone in that lounge anyway.

What has it been 3 months since furloughs and all the sudden Netjets has erased all debt, making millions of profit, going to buyout all other fractionals, recall all pilots, hire all the other layed off pilots in the industry including the airlines, ordering 757's for supplemental lift, staying in Waldorf's on overnights, order any food you want, and made a huge donation to cancer research and cured cancer? I can't wait to hear all the gloating and mouthing on the way to hotels and in the pilot lounges that I can't get a seat in.

Just a little sick of hearing all the mouthing of you guys and the last few months it has been pleasant since you've been humbled.

rant over.

Art's right. Not saying all you guys are tools (I actually count a few of you as friends), but I've had more unpleasant run-ins with Netjets guys than with anybody else. Of course, it might just be the law of probability at work, since there are so many more of you.

Most recent was a few months back. This dork in a gold tie walks up and says, "So I hear we might be buying you guys."

This was a few days after Moody's downgraded Berk-Hath.

Idiot.

What has it been 3 months since furloughs and all the sudden Netjets has erased all debt, making millions of profit, going to buyout all other fractionals, recall all pilots, hire all the other layed off pilots in the industry including the airlines, ordering 757's for supplemental lift, staying in Waldorf's on overnights, order any food you want, and made a huge donation to cancer research and cured cancer? I can't wait to hear all the gloating and mouthing on the way to hotels and in the pilot lounges that I can't get a seat in.

Just a little sick of hearing all the mouthing of you guys and the last few months it has been pleasant since you've been humbled.

rant over.

As one of the extremely "humbled".... THANKS!:angryfire

Art's right. Not saying all you guys are tools (I actually count a few of you as friends), but I've had more unpleasant run-ins with Netjets guys than with anybody else. Of course, it might just be the law of probability at work, since there are so many more of you.

Most recent was a few months back. This dork in a gold tie walks up and says, "So I hear we might be buying you guys."

This was a few days after Moody's downgraded Berk-Hath.

Idiot.

That might have been me. A few years ago some NJ pilot left his tie on the table in the pilot lounge. I grabbed it and now put it on just to go up to pilots / passengers and say REALLY inappropriate things...

Last edited:

Ugh. On behalf of the couple thousand of us who aren't tools, my apologies for running into one of our problem children.

It's a shame we can't take care of these guys the old-fashioned way, now that everybody got so sensitive...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCNqKrX1sx8

Thanks a lot, Bin Laden. :laugh:

... Of course, it might just be the law of probability at work, since there are so many more of you.....

That is very likely the case. It's also human nature to remember the events that stand out the most. One expects professional courtesy so it might be that all the polite nods from those in a gold tie just blend into the background.

I think they're all a bunch of jerks.... Oh wait! I thought we were talking about Delta pilots. Never mind!

Yeah Delta too! With their double-breasted jackets, pfffft. And for the record, not all NJ pilots are ******************************bags, just most.

Latest resources

Back