Sorry Folks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pervis

No more furloughs now or in the immediate future at NJA. For those that wanted to continue to kick the 500 pound gorilla, tell your "sources" to find another hobby. No word on recalls yet, but it's much closer than another furlough would have brought us. Keep your fingers and toes crossed. That's one less cloud over our heads.

Good news. Now we need some recalls.

No more furloughs now or in the immediate future at NJA. For those that wanted to continue to kick the 500 pound gorilla, tell your "sources" to find another hobby. No word on recalls yet, but it's much closer than another furlough would have brought us. Keep your fingers and toes crossed. That's one less cloud over our heads.

I know we have had our differences. But what is the source etc. We all thought the meeting would be Monday.

that is good word

Got msg. Thanks for that. :beer:

What has it been 3 months since furloughs and all the sudden Netjets has erased all debt, making millions of profit, going to buyout all other fractionals, recall all pilots, hire all the other layed off pilots in the industry including the airlines, ordering 757's for supplemental lift, staying in Waldorf's on overnights, order any food you want, and made a huge donation to cancer research and cured cancer? I can't wait to hear all the gloating and mouthing on the way to hotels and in the pilot lounges that I can't get a seat in.

Just a little sick of hearing all the mouthing of you guys and the last few months it has been pleasant since you've been humbled.

rant over.

Latest resources

Back