• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sorry Folks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have never had a problem leaving the fbo while on just standby. A quick call to the palace asking if I can leave for a few minutes has always resulted in them telling me ok. Hot spare or tntv? Yeah that's a different story. Then again, I am not one of those morons who is going to drive 30 minutes away and have a sit down meal.

agreed, Don't mind me I'm disgruntled:D

Whatever, I notice a trend not just on this thread. Never said you were hitler, just said you hate nja. Who cares about the crew meals, they are making money again and people are still ordering them.

I don't care what "trend" you think you noticed. I don't hate NetJets. I meet the guys on the road and haven't had anything but positive encounters.

NetJets wants to pay a huge premium to ensure there is food to guard against the chance of changing trips then fine.

I do not have that benifit at my operation. I also do not have the problem of not being able to find food. If the sched is tight I order a crew meal unless I k ow there is food for me there. Sometimes I call ahead to the FBO and ask. In extreme cases I've even used the sat phone inflight to arrange a pizza to be delivered at our arrival time.

Maybe they aren't $50. They have to be more than what I pay though.

Regardless, this is a discussion that is for the most part civil. I will not stand for being labeled NetJet Hater because it's not true.

gp

I don't care what "trend" you think you noticed. I don't hate NetJets. I meet the guys on the road and haven't had anything but positive encounters.

NetJets wants to pay a huge premium to ensure there is food to guard against the chance of changing trips then fine.

I do not have that benifit at my operation. I also do not have the problem of not being able to find food. If the sched is tight I order a crew meal unless I k ow there is food for me there. Sometimes I call ahead to the FBO and ask. In extreme cases I've even used the sat phone inflight to arrange a pizza to be delivered at our arrival time.

Maybe they aren't $50. They have to be more than what I pay though.

Regardless, this is a discussion that is for the most part civil. I will not stand for being labeled NetJet Hater because it's not tru

You take little shots here and there, you never come right out and say it but its obvious and tired. You are a hater. Deal with it. Now, I'm off to costa rica for some surfing and r and r. Peace out.

Okay, you win. NetJets sux.

I

Regardless, this is a discussion that is for the most part civil. I will not stand for being labeled NetJet Hater because it's not true.

gp

I don't think you are a hater, actually I could care less. I just think you love to post about things that you don't know about, or have any experience with. This crew food thing is a perfect example, you don't know our schedules and you don't fly for us. Just because you work for Avantair doesn't make you an authority on NJA. I won't pretend to know how you guys work, why must you lecture us on what you think we should do as NJA pilots. Guess I don't understand.

Latest resources

Back