skywest hired or not

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
eddie,

gotcha. did you ever re-apply? many pilots here had to interview twice.

interviewed recently, fedex package received in 6 business days. welcome letter dated on 3rd business day, package sent on 5th business day (sent overnight express), received on the 6th. heard others got telephone calls (to ensure 2 weeks notice) for a class. they need pilots, if u didn't mess up big time its pretty much guaranteed.

allright the only thing I really messed up was a little thing on the sim but he didnt say I failed. Also I was asked a few systems questions by a captain that I didnt do that great on but the last thing this gentleman said was, "I'll see you on the line."

wornout,

I know how painful the wait can be. My current employer made me wait only 8 days, before calling with the good news. It seemed like 8 years. Others were getting their calls a day or two after interviewing. I figured I had blown the interview.

I interviewed @ SKYW in September 2000. Fortunately, back then, they told you on the spot when you got the job.

Good luck to you. I hope it's good news. You're going to enjoy flying at SKYW. You cannot find a better group of crewmembers to fly with.

Lance,

I figured nobody would take the bait. But, it was worth a try.
It's all good here at Alaska. I'm scheduled to finish OE on Wednesday.
I've already flown to ANC on OE!

wornout,

Sorry to hear you got the bad letter. Good luck to you in 6 months. Keep trying and don't give up.

Latest resources

Back