Salary Info for study, please help.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IHateMgmt said:
Learnut and Barberpole, thanks so much guys. I really appreciate it. Wow, that’s a pretty big gap... DO Citation II 58k-124k, average 87k. I just got out of the airlines so I'm not too familiar with salary figures in the corp world. I'm in a newer company and am qualified in a handful of piston twins, and within a month or so CA in a KA90 and 200, and Citation II. I have also recently been told by the owner that he wants me to be the DO. That came as a (very pleasant) surprise to me. We already have a DO on paper, but he wants me to be the "acting" DO for a little while and then if all goes well take the official title over.
So I was thinking before the whole DO thing that I would accept no less than 60k for the flying I mentioned earlier. What do you all think about what acting as a DO would add on to that. How about when I officially become a DO? Thanks again.
-IHM

IMHO I would ballpark it at around an extra 20k wether acting or officially. Your still dealing with massive headaches with the FAA. 80K total and that would be a minimum for me if I were you.

learnut said:
IMHO I would ballpark it at around an extra 20k wether acting or officially. Your still dealing with massive headaches with the FAA. 80K total and that would be a minimum for me if I were you.

Thanks Learnut... thats pretty much right in line with what I was thinking. I think I'll use 80k as my starting number and hopefully work up from there.

-IHM

FR8FO said:
how about C650 captain and copilot please?

650 Citation III part 91

Capt is 58-107 with 80 as the average.

FO is 40-67 and 52 as the average.

FR8FO said:
thanks dude

Wait a second! If you call someone you don't know "dude" you have to knock $10k off those numbers. ;) TC

FrustratedCFI said:
Does either the study or magazine list numbers for the embraer 145-legacy series. thanks

Sure what do u need on it?

Ca, fo , do, 91,135?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back