Salary Info for study, please help.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Barberpole said:
Just found the June 2006 issue on my desk, (been gone all week flying). LR 60 Charter Captain 57k-95k, average 74k. Hope this helps.

Thank you Barberpole, Much appreciated!!!!

JP4user said:
What does it show for BBJ pay?

BBJ Captain 108k-156k, average 127k
BBJ FO 72k-102k, average 86k
BBJ Charter Captain 88k-124k, average 108k
BBJ Charter FO 50k-85k, average 64k

Barberpole said:
Just found the June 2006 issue on my desk, (been gone all week flying). LR 60 Charter Captain 57k-95k, average 74k. Hope this helps.

Hey Barberpole,

Wondering if you could post numbers for KA200 and Citation II 135 CA and FO. I don't know how in-depth that survey goes, but if it does, add on a DO position to the CA side of things (in the midwest). Thanks a million.

-IHM

IHateMgmt said:
Hey Barberpole,

Wondering if you could post numbers for KA200 and Citation II 135 CA and FO. I don't know how in-depth that survey goes, but if it does, add on a DO position to the CA side of things (in the midwest). Thanks a million.

-IHM

I'll give Barberpole a break since we're working him so much. Just got my copy in the mail yesterday so here goes:

Average Low High
57 k 41 69 Capt KA200 Corp

62 42 74 Chief " Corp

69 56 82 Avia Dept Mgr

51 39 62 Capt charter

33 28 47 FO Charter

Doesn't list DO or FO for Corp rates.

CEII 135

60 46 70 Capt

35 27 39 FO

Again, no DO salaries listed for charter.

IHateMgmt said:
Hey Barberpole,

-IHM

Also, It doesn't differentiate between Midwest or elsewhere.

IHateMgmt said:
Hey Barberpole,

-IHM

Charter CA KA200 39k-62k, average 51k
Charter FO KA200 28k-47k, average 33k
Charter CA Citation II 46k-70k, average 60k
Charter FO Citation II 27k-39k, average 35k

DO Citation II 58k-124k, average 87k

Survey is national, not region specific

Hope this helps

learnut said:
I'll give Barberpole a break since we're working him so much. Just got my copy in the mail yesterday so here goes:

Thanks learnut, I'll be on the road this week and I appreciate the help.

Learnut and Barberpole, thanks so much guys. I really appreciate it. Wow, that’s a pretty big gap... DO Citation II 58k-124k, average 87k. I just got out of the airlines so I'm not too familiar with salary figures in the corp world. I'm in a newer company and am qualified in a handful of piston twins, and within a month or so CA in a KA90 and 200, and Citation II. I have also recently been told by the owner that he wants me to be the DO. That came as a (very pleasant) surprise to me. We already have a DO on paper, but he wants me to be the "acting" DO for a little while and then if all goes well take the official title over.
So I was thinking before the whole DO thing that I would accept no less than 60k for the flying I mentioned earlier. What do you all think about what acting as a DO would add on to that. How about when I officially become a DO? Thanks again.
-IHM

Latest resources

Back