Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

g159av8tor

Chicago Style
Would anyone share with me and / or tell me good pilot salary surveys? Currently I have NBAA, Conklin, proPilot, AvCrew.

Tailwinds...

Probably the best and most difficult to obtain is the Stanton Group survey. I've tried numerous times to get my hands on one but no such luck yet.

Try Professional Pilot Magazine June edition. It should be out in a couple of weeks and is relatively accurate. If you do not have a subscription the June edition can be hard to find because everyone snatches it up when it arrives at local FBO's.

HawkerF/O said:
I have the Stanton Survey. What figures are you needing?

I would be interested in what it says for a Chief Pilot and Captain in the light jet (be40) and mid size (lr60) in the South Central US.

Thanks

Barberpole said:
Try Professional Pilot Magazine June edition. It should be out in a couple of weeks and is relatively accurate. If you do not have a subscription the June edition can be hard to find because everyone snatches it up when it arrives at local FBO's.

Hey Barberpole, It's the 21st now. When does this issue come out generally? Would you happen to have last years and be able to tell me what a Lear 60 Capt 135 was making, low high and median? I sure could use those numbers at present.

Thanks

Barberpole said:

Hey Barberpole, It's the 21st now. When does this issue come out generally? I have a subscription luckily. Would you happen to have last years and be able to tell me what a Lear 60 Capt 135 was making, low, high and median? I sure could use those numbers at present.

Thanks

learnut said:
Hey Barberpole, It's the 21st now. When does this issue come out generally? I have a subscription luckily. Would you happen to have last years and be able to tell me what a Lear 60 Capt 135 was making, low, high and median? I sure could use those numbers at present.

Thanks

June 2005 issue, Charter Captain LR60 58k-96k average 72k. The monthly issue usually arrives just before the end of the issue month. I can post those numbers when I get it.

Just found the June 2006 issue on my desk, (been gone all week flying). LR 60 Charter Captain 57k-95k, average 74k. Hope this helps.

Latest resources

Back